Sync vocal commands - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Sync vocal commands

Have my music saved in files (country, Easy, rock, etc) on the computer. If I put it on a USB memory stick and plug it into the USB port on the car stereo can you call up file folders?

I know it will play all. But can you call up file folders similar to what is saved on the computer (COUNTRY etc) and what vocal command is used?

It is not play artist, song, etc. I want to go to everything in that particular folder. This may seem like a dumb question but I really do not know.

Thanks.........
Deep Impact is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Impact View Post
Have my music saved in files (country, Easy, rock, etc) on the computer. If I put it on a USB memory stick and plug it into the USB port on the car stereo can you call up file folders?

I know it will play all. But can you call up file folders similar to what is saved on the computer (COUNTRY etc) and what vocal command is used?

It is not play artist, song, etc. I want to go to everything in that particular folder. This may seem like a dumb question but I really do not know.

Thanks.........

I went through this whole thing last year, and from what I remember, the answer is no. I have my music on a USB stick, but I have folders with the artists' names in the root, album names below that, and songs within those folders. I also found that if I have more than about 8GB of music, it will not index all of the songs.
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #3

Region: Florida
Unfortunately you can't use vocal commands for explore USB folders. The best you can do is change your MP3's genres. When all your songs have genre(country, Easy, rock, etc), you can use vocal commands call up the same genre. That's what I did anyway.
CountingSheep is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video