Raxiom Navigation system - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Raxiom Navigation system

So I have been thinking of upgrading my base system to the Raxiom from AM. I have searched through a lot of posts on here but am still wondering, for those of you that have this system.....What do you like or don't like? Does it show the outside temp? If you had it to do over again, would you? Or would you choose something else?
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2015, 06:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but if you're interested I have the Raxiom Nav, new in box, never installed that I'll be selling. I decided to bite the bullet and do the full dash-pull and OEM nav/dual climate upgrade. So I'm selling off the Raxiom.
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:43 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordySanchez View Post
I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but if you're interested I have the Raxiom Nav, new in box, never installed that I'll be selling. I decided to bite the bullet and do the full dash-pull and OEM nav/dual climate upgrade. So I'm selling off the Raxiom.

How much
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I have the Sync version of this unit, and so far I'm happy with it. It does display the outside temp. The only downside is that all you're really doing is adding a touchscreen with nav to the stock head unit, so you'll need to add an amp if you want to push more power to the speakers. I just added an amp and sub in the trunk and left the stock speakers as-is for now and I'm happy with the sound.

I'd say it's worth it for the integration if you already have Sync.
BigCiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
I don't want to violate any rules so PM me for more details, but I'll sell it for 600 shipped. Again, never installed, just decided to go all the way with the OEM and don't need this anymore.
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Bigciv, how long have you had it? What size sub did you add?
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Had it about a year now. Installed it initially in my 2014 v6 and moved it to my GT in September. Still going strong. For a sub I'm using a 10" JL audio that only requires about 1 cubic foot of airspace. I paired it with an Alpine mono amp that had speaker level inputs so I could just tap into the rear speakers for signal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigCiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:42 AM   #8
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangs4me View Post
So I have been thinking of upgrading my base system to the Raxiom from AM. I have searched through a lot of posts on here but am still wondering, for those of you that have this system.....What do you like or don't like? Does it show the outside temp? If you had it to do over again, would you? Or would you choose something else?
Hey Stangs,

Great questions!

The Raxiom OE-Style GPS Navigation w/ Back-Up Camera - Non-Sync
is a great setup and I personally love it, along with our customers.

When Raxiom originally launched the kit for the SYNC cars, we had an outcry of customers without sync that wanted the same kit.

After some time, Raxiom came through with a kit for the non Sync Mustangs .

These are awesome setups and I run the Sync version of the kit personally. They do indeed show temperature along with many more options (back up camera being my favorite). The touchscreen is great and the navigation is even better.

The Nav also comes with Raxiom's 2 year industry leading warranty so it's a win win!

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:30 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
When will the next sale be? I'm very interested in the "sync" version. I've already replaced and amped all four speakers and added an eq. All I need now is the navigation and back up camera.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium, Pony Package, Magnaflow Street Axle-backs, MMD Hood Struts, SCT X4 with Steeda lifetime tunes, Boss 302 Strut tower brace, JLT Oil Separator, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
dj2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2014 View Post
When will the next sale be? I'm very interested in the "sync" version. I've already replaced and amped all four speakers and added an eq. All I need now is the navigation and back up camera.

Hey Dj,

We run sales monthly and even sometimes a few times a month.

Although which exact products go on sale that month I will not know until you do!

Feel free shoot me a PM and I can see what I can do for you in regards to a kit out the door!

- Will
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:28 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Thanks AMWill. I'll shoot you a pm when I get home tonight.

2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium, Pony Package, Magnaflow Street Axle-backs, MMD Hood Struts, SCT X4 with Steeda lifetime tunes, Boss 302 Strut tower brace, JLT Oil Separator, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
dj2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video