Anyone use the Raxiom rear view camera mirror? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Anyone use the Raxiom rear view camera mirror?

hey all, wondering if anyone has any experience with the raxiom rear view camera/mirror
heres the link:

Raxiom Mustang Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ 3.5in Display and Camera RAX-MS35MADCAM-KIT (05-14 All) - Free Shipping

with only 2 reviews on the site i was hoping to hear from owners who have done the install
i have the sync 8' nav screen but no camera
thanks!
2013GTpremium is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTpremium View Post
hey all, wondering if anyone has any experience with the raxiom rear view camera/mirror
heres the link:

Raxiom Mustang Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ 3.5in Display and Camera RAX-MS35MADCAM-KIT (05-14 All) - Free Shipping

with only 2 reviews on the site i was hoping to hear from owners who have done the install
i have the sync 8' nav screen but no camera
thanks!
Hey 13 - Here's a bump for you to get some more guys in here to get more feedback.

I've personally used it in our beloved Grabber Blue GT and didn't think that there were much of any issues. Granted I own an '08 and have a '14 F150 that has a camera built into the screen it did the job but I'm seeing exactly what you're seeing.

I'll tell you what. If you have this purchased this Holiday Season and it's just not something that's going to work out for you drop me a line and I'll bend our return policy for you to have this sent back for a refund.

Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey 13 - Here's a bump for you to get some more guys in here to get more feedback.

I've personally used it in our beloved Grabber Blue GT and didn't think that there were much of any issues. Granted I own an '08 and have a '14 F150 that has a camera built into the screen it did the job but I'm seeing exactly what you're seeing.

I'll tell you what. If you have this purchased this Holiday Season and it's just not something that's going to work out for you drop me a line and I'll bend our return policy for you to have this sent back for a refund.

Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex
awesome ty alex
i do plan to order it this month and i doubt ill encounter any issues but if i do im glad to know you guys will back me up thanks!
2013GTpremium is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video