Figure this is a great place to start. Cheap, easy, and I've already started there, so why not finish it off. So here's the master plan.
- Paint the following interior pieces just like the exteriors paint job. Door cup panel, door handle bezel, outer guage cluster, upper and lower center console trim, side defroster vents, and upper defroster vent.
- Paint "SRS," "Horn," and "Pony" on the steering wheel. Also, "SRS" and "Mustang" and passenger side dash.
- Carbon fiber instrument panel overlay.
- El-Glo white face gauges.
- Carbon fiber parking brake handle cover.
- Parking brake boot with custom blue stitching.
- Ford OEM fog light switch.
- Carbon fiber FR500 Shift Knob.
- OEM shift boot with custom blue stitch.
- Custom four switch, switch panel in lower radio compartment (NO ZIM!
- StreetGlow 10" Neo-Blue Neon tubes under the driver and passenger seats.
And after a few years, grey leather seats with the pony logo stictched in blue on the front two seats.
So how does it sound?