Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Pics of the car with fresh coat of water less car wash

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Rick0636 
#1 ·

See less See more
#13 ·
I haven't decided for sure yet, I still want to get a professional opinion. But as far as what ATI said, they claim 90+ HP increase running 14psi with their stage 2 kit that comes with the smaller pulley and intercooler. I still want to see what the local shop says about the two. But yes, it is going to happen -- as soon as I turn 18 (March 28).

#16 ·
Brent said:
SpectorV said:

Whos Mustang is that in the background??
there are actually 2, a red 93 notch back and that one is a blue 96 gt auto with no second gear lol, they are both my friends, the blue is fixing to back to his father when the red one is finally done, which is 99% done

#18 ·
www.dwgint.com read the faq there has info on it its not some pos store got crap that doesnt work.

#20 ·
No, better at least rinse and chamois a little first to get that mess off. I use Meguires spray detailer almost daily, almost never need to wash, but if it gets extremly dirty I will rinse and chamois or wash it with a car wash soap, no harsh detergents, also wax her about once a month or so.

#21 ·
well use common sence, if its grit you do not want to wipe it around on the car.... but standard road grim i have yet to ever have any problem with it ever scratching, if its mudd and gravel and stuff like that spray it off and get it off first gently and then your good to go , but i have yet to come across much that you should clean off first, but i dont mudd ride, and i dont go around on roads that htey use salt on in the winter.

#23 ·
I try hard to avoid that stuff myself, but I had to travel up to Maryland to get the IRS swap done, and the stuff was still all over the highways, so it was hard to avoid it, even though the roads were clear at the time that stuff was still on them. I rinsed under my fenders and all as good as I could, but like I said, I still want to run it through a drive through car wash that washes all under the bottom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.