Originally Posted by eNvy
I really want to do the intieriorgreen and a lil more black. Does the paint come in spray cans and can it be done with out removing the whole intierior??? I really want to do this but not mess up my whole car. I cannot dissasemble the intierior by myself unless someone can help me. Thanks
1. You must remove any part that you wish to paint. If you do not, you will get paint dust inside the entire interior of your car. Most parts are very easy to remove and I can tell you how to get most of them out and back in.
2. You must clean the absolute crap out of anything you want to paint before you paint it. Use alcohol or foaming paint-prep cleanser.
3. You should use Krylon Fusion for interior parts. KF is currently the best paint to use on plastic parts due to it's "chemically bonding" effect on plastics. It comes in different colors. Green and black are two of them.
4. Don't paint anything until you have done it once already on something you don't care about. Find something that is close to being made out of the same material as the object you want to paint. Then paint that first and see how it turns out. This will better help you get a "feel" for how you need to lay the paint down on the real deal.
5. Above all, patience is the key. Use plenty of it.
Originally Posted by KrazyPony
are you colored blind or just wishing you had a honda ?
its very easy to remove the door bezels and around the radio bezles
That's funny, coming from a guy with huge decals all over his side panels. You've got a great sense of humor man!