i need opinions... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-04-2004, 04:10 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
i need opinions...

yeah, so im lookin to get new rims and i was kinda set on the steeda ultralite 1's but now im thinkin that the black deep dish bullitts with a polished lip could look pretty nice. I dunno what to do cause ive never really seen that combo on a pre 99 before... so if anyones seen a picture of a while car or any car with those on them throw it my way. Anyway, what do u all think i should do? go with plain satin (cobra R lookalikes kind of) or go with somethin that will stand out like the deep dish bullitts? HELP!!!! id also save 50 bucks a rim by goin with bullitts... i dunno wtf to do lol

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2004, 04:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to LuvMyGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
yeah, so im lookin to get new rims and i was kinda set on the steeda ultralite 1's but now im thinkin that the black deep dish bullitts with a polished lip could look pretty nice. I dunno what to do cause ive never really seen that combo on a pre 99 before... so if anyones seen a picture of a while car or any car with those on them throw it my way. Anyway, what do u all think i should do? go with plain satin (cobra R lookalikes kind of) or go with somethin that will stand out like the deep dish bullitts? HELP!!!! id also save 50 bucks a rim by goin with bullitts... i dunno wtf to do lol
I don't know man. Deep-dish Bullitts sure are nice, but the others would look nice on your car too. I'm sure you realize that it's going to have to be your call in the end. Bullitts may actually be "too" noticable if that makes any sense. I mean, the Bullitts are so distinctive and draw so much attention to that area of your car that you'd better make sure the rest of your car blends well with them. If they stand out too much, they'll look out of place and ruin the "look" of your car. Post a nice profile shot (no quarter views) of your car and I'll Photoshop both sets on your car for you to see what they would look like. That's the best I can do.
LuvMyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:03 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i did that with him somewhat, the bullitts looked terrible on a white car in my opinion the ultralites looked good
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
ive got pictures of the ultralites...

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:25 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
ive got pics of the bullitts , expand the pics cuz they look like crap smaller
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video