Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Finished Exterior Mods for now - Check it out!

2K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  WhiteStang99 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I went out to the lake this weekend and snapped these with what little space I had on my memory card. All stripes, badges, scoops, tinting, decals, and gobblety-goop are installed finally. I am sick of decals now. :( The big ones were such a *****. And I had to have one custom made to fill the back of the hood behind the scoop. That one was ridiculously hard to put on because I had to trim it myself to match the curve of the back of the hood exactly.
Enjoy. :cool:

See less See more
#2 ·
looks great! good work

#4 ·
your lucky the closest thing to a computer at my work is a radio :wtf:

#8 ·
ahh that sucks, bring headphones!

#13 ·
When I first saw these pics today I first thought " is that a mach1 or not a mach1 is the question " And as I looked, it looked pretty close to it, with out the most noticable appearances to it such as a shaker/black spoiler/chin spoiler and dark headlights/mach1 rims...

looks good man!

#14 ·
looks good but you really need to get those weights removed from the outside of the rim lip looks VERY bad there.... next time just tell them to put them on the back also it screws up the lip of the rim.

#19 ·
my friend got a gt that already had a bunch done to the exterior to help sell it. they painted the area in black that the honey comb would normally cover it looked good, smooth and all that just another idea to contemplate.

#20 ·
SpectorV said:
looks good but you really need to get those weights removed from the outside of the rim lip looks VERY bad there.... next time just tell them to put them on the back also it screws up the lip of the rim.
I know, the last idiot who owned the car got those put on. I would never get them done that way. I just haven't changed them out yet, I'm waiting until I get new tires, its already too late to worry about them that much.

#22 ·
Dom said:
Looks awesome. The last two things I would do is the Mach 1 chin spoiler and Mach 1 spoiler itself. And maybe the rear honeycomb panels.
Thanks man. I thought about the chin spoiler already, but I think I decided against one because I don't really like them. The spoiler is still a possibility though. No honeycomb though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.