Help posting and hopefully a question that can be answered. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Exclamation Help posting and hopefully a question that can be answered.

Well, I want to start off the right way. Im Nicholas I am 16 years old and just got my 08 mustang gt in late may. I now have some moeny from selling items that I had collected over the years and sold on ebay.

I was looking to buy from and purchasing their stage 1 performance kit. It has a jlt cai and steeda underdrive pullys. Ontop of that it comes with a tuner that is already custom calibrated by the company, and come ready to flash you ecu.

I was also looking into a throttle body. I was looking at the bbk twin throttle body for my car. I was wondering though if you could use a bbk tb with a jlt cai. Aslo If I can, I was wondering if I would need to tune the car further, or if I would just have to install the tb.

Aslo I was curious as to how effective spacers are to install behind the trottle body. Im a bit lost as to if they are worth the money.

Ontop of all of this I was wondering about off road pipes. offers a stage 2 kit. The stage one offers a realistic 28-30 hp, while the stage 2 offers 60-70 hp. The only problem I have with it is that it comes with bbk off road pipes (no cats). So I was wondering how illegal it is to run with out cats if any one know. The difference between the two kits is substantial hp wise, but only 300 dollars different which might be worth running illegal.

Thanks for your help! (sorry for asking so many questions, I just would like to get the parts so I can work on my car over the summer, boredoms setting in.)
GhostStang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings