new mustang club based out of walker La - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
new mustang club based out of walker La

I wanted to log on here and introduce myself. Im Tony The president of the newly forming Wildhorses mustang club La chapter. If any of you ever want to come hang out with us at one of our up comming events or meets... we would love to have you. (keep in mind this is not a ploy to pull anyone from another club) we welcome any mustang owner and there familys with open arms. we are a dues free club so it enables anyone over the age of 18 male or female to hang with us whenever they choose. we meet twice a month at wal mart in denham springs. CHECK OUT OUR FOURM>>>> Wildhorses Mustang Club

My screen name is blackstang1
wildhorsesprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: new mustang club based out of walker La

this is a pic form our last meet that took place on sat july 25th 2009. almost all those cars are now members of our club. we even brought in people frrom past the westbank.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

welcome to the site. i met you a while back at Ricks. forgot all about going to the site to check it out ill have to sheck out a meet soon

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

When you say y'all meet twice a month at walmart, is that just to hang in the parking lot or is there more to it than that?

I'll have to check out your site a little later after my meeting. I'd like to get into a real car club again, maybe y'all are finally the answer.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Oh, and based on a description of you car from another thread, were you at state capital last weekend? I believe I saw your car there.

Also, I'm going to add your name to our contact list for get together stuff. We try and get together at least once a month to hang out, go to dinner, etc as a group.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/t140601/
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

that would be sweet. Yea i was at capital last weekend,,, we are slowly trying to build a good core gtoup that wants to take part in show and events and most of all cruises. I have had problems in the past with people saying they are all about it, then gettin mad when we do things soo... we have a great group now that loves what we are tryin to build and the ideas come from the club members. I try my hardest to let the club do most of the event planning by vote. However if not enough votes are made in time, Ill make the vote to set the meet day events in stone for them ya know.

As far as the meets, we meet and greet we have dinner at ryans for those that want to... and do a cruise after that. most likely to ricks on flannery. thats whats going on this meet on august 1,09 at 630. also that day some of us are meeting at walker high school at 345 for a small car show at eagle spped and sport in walker. they are tryin to become a club sponsor and they are good people. so if any of your guys wanna meet up with us in walker on sat, PLEASE do so. They are a smll privatly owned shop and they want to convert into performanc for mustangs. feel free to contact me if you guys need any info or wanna know more about us.
~T
Old 07-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Hmm...are they hiring by chance? I'd love to break into the mechanic market.

I can't make it out for that pre-show as I need to take my parents to the N.O. airport, but I am going to try and make it for the ryans thing.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Thats cool.... remember we are not meetin till 630 so that sholud give you enough time... even if your not right there at 630 you should still be able to catch us. we will be goin in for dinner around 7. send me a pm and ill give you my number...
Old 07-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

welcome to the site, wish i could make it but i have to work 13 days straight...sucks.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by modular2valve View Post
welcome to the site, wish i could make it but i have to work 13 days straight...sucks.

what do you do for a living? we have something going on all the time so you can catch us soon ... no worries.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Don't worry, I'll make sure he goes out there one time or another. I'm still waiting to hear some official word on something for the second weekend of August...I swear there is something going on that weekend.

This saturday is looking booked for me now. But I'm going to be out there for the next one for sure. It's in 2 weeks or so right? It'll be my last car thing before the drive to NY.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

yea the next meet will take place on august 15th. that is a tenitive date right at the moment. i have not been able to plan that far yet. but if you like ... keep tabs with me and i will gladly keep you posted on whats up.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

I'll keep an eye out on the other site...and then I'll pass word along here...but feel free to start a thread about a meet up in the regional section. If you don't, I will and then I'll hit up my contact list letting them know. See if we can't get 20ish or so cars out there between the 2 groups.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I'll keep an eye out on the other site...and then I'll pass word along here...but feel free to start a thread about a meet up in the regional section. If you don't, I will and then I'll hit up my contact list letting them know. See if we can't get 20ish or so cars out there between the 2 groups.
cool!!! we have an event for the 15th imma get it set in stone byt the end of the week if i can. Darkshadows has made a post on both sites about the auto cross night events. I would love to get as many locals together as i can to do a cruise out to this event. now that i have the ok to do so ... I will post meet events and dates on the regional section. if you catch them on our site before i get them posted here... feel free to post them. I could use the help...lol If its ok with the admins here and brent... I would love to put a link to this site in my fourm to get our users on your site as well. at no cost to the site or its members. we all have a love for the car... We all are a family in a small yet big way.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

i work for pop a lock as a locksmith, working nights suck lol but it pays good. the 15th i would be able to swing, and rob im off that second weekend of august.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

^^^ I know...there's spodda be something going on that day, however, no one knows about it yet....where are the invitations? The announcements? The plannings? The gift registry? etc etc etc?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
^^^ I know...there's spodda be something going on that day, however, no one knows about it yet....where are the invitations? The announcements? The plannings? The gift registry? etc etc etc?

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #18
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
My point exactly.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Welcome To The Site

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:48 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

we can plan it out. gift registry? lol, booze is fine.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

^ it's never gonna happen

on a car note. are you guys from wildhorses going to Rick's after Ryans?

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings