Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Just another new guy

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mchaggis50 
#1 ·
My name is Eli, and I'm completely new to the newer mustangs. I have owned a few foxbodies, and I have always been in love with mustangs. I currently own an '83 GT, 5.0/4spd. I am currently deployed in support of OIF with the US Army. I still have several months before I will be home, and I am starting my search for information and an '05 GT.
My '83 is low mileage, and almost stock, just a new exhaust.
Ultimately I want to either supercharge or turbo(I'm leaning towards superchargers, I've heard that turbos really aren't that practical for daily use).
I love the site and look forward to all the knowledge and experience I can take in.

#2 ·
WELCOME :burnout: I'M THINKING PROCHARGER MY SELF

#3 ·
welcome :thumbs2:

Sounds like you have a nice 83 GT. Superchargers are more practical for daily driving since they provide more total power overall and are there when you want them to be.
I appreciate your service and support of Iraqi Freedom, and I bet you can't wait to get stateside and get back to mustangs.

#9 ·
Hi, Eli. I'm as new here as you are, but welcome. Seems to me that super chargers are more readily available and less complex. Either way you go, I'll be jealous!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.