Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Good to be here!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rickf73 
#1 ·
From WV

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
My name is John. My first Mustang (which I still have) is a 1967 fastback. Purchased in the early 80's. This puppy now needs a lot of work now.... I invested in a 1985 GT Mustang that had the rare T-top. Lost this oone to a flood in 1998. In 2007 after looking around for a while I came across the Saleen models at a local ford delaer. I tried one out and really liked it however at 435 HP, I wasn't going to get a car that didn't have the horses of at least a shelby. The salesman said, no problem and found this beauty in Michigan which I had delivered to me. It is #79 of 113 made that year. It is a 2007 281 Saleen Extreme 550 HP. Saleen has told me that there were only 2 vista Blue models made that year. I have met Steve Saleen a couple times and he tells me about the new mustangs he is building with even more horsepower. (with his new company)

Saleen makes a nice car. Fast and sturdy enough to hold the roads.

Looking forward to visiting this site for news and info.

#5 ·
welcome, if you are going saleen the Extreme is the best way to go so you dont have the limit of the stock 4.6L engine they just put a supercharge on.

Post up some more pics! and welcome to the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.