Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New to ME but not Mustangs. (pics inside)

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  07stang 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys my names Kenny, and I joined because this looks like a pretty good forum. I have had my mustang since 2004, everything is shaved but the ford emblem and the door handles, and it was just painted about a month ago. Let me know what you think, and please be honest. I want to know what would make it better.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
welcome :thumbs2:

Car looks great! I like the blacked out look, I also like the car as is.
Maybe a cobra front bumper...only because I think they look sweet on the 94-98 cars.

#7 ·
looks good. If it was mine I would consider rear wheel spacers or wider rear wheels to bring them out so they look more fender flush for a meaner look.

Also consider the exhaust, on those year cars it looks better if the tips are angled up a bit (not even with the ground) as this makes them look pointed down. Also since you can see so much of the tip you want it to be VERY LONG and go polished NOT chrome. They sell full tail pipe kits that go all the way over the axle and are one full peice, about 2.5-2.75 inches in size (about perfect for those year cars)

#9 ·
Thanks for the tips, im actually looking for some rims that are not black and if I get some they will be deep dish or have spacers. I've wanted some for a while but the body work and paint were more important but now its time for rims. I really want chrome or polished 18" 2000 cobra r's.

#10 ·
:welcome: to Mustang Evolution

This is a good forum here, great people and lots of good information :good:

Car looks great the way it is, I'd love to see that paint job in person. Do you have any performance mods to it?

#12 ·
Yeah, it a v6 and I have a good many mods to it now, I was gonna go with a M90 setup. But I'm going old school now. I got a 351W that I am rebuilding with some pretty decent parts, i'm looking for over 400hp. I'm just now sure what trans to use yet, I've got a C4 and C6 but I would like a manual. I know its gonna be alot of work, but it will be worth it to me. I'm trying to build a car thats gonna be hard to beat in a car show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.