Mustang Evolution Forum banner

hello

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  jgordon 
#1 ·
hi everyone,i live in pa. i have a 2001 mustang gt.im still finding stuff that was done to the car since i bought it 6 months ago.hope you dont mind if i ask a lot of questions.

#3 ·
Welcome to M.E.
Get some pics posted up.......I think we ALL enjoy seeing everyone else's rides!

#4 ·
welcome :thumbs2:

Definitely ask any questions you have...that's what we're here for :good:
...And I agree with the above post, put up some pics!

#8 ·
Yea....you have 3 pics posted
VERY nice looking GT!
Any mods?

#10 ·
Well, like I said.....it's a damned good looking car! With those gears in it, you need to check the speedo calibration, ESPECIALLY if you're not sure about how the previous owner had things done.

#17 ·
Hmm, I'm not sure there should be much difference in MPG on your 01 and my 96, but last time I checked my highway MPG, it was right at 22( with my e-brake OFF! hahahaha).....but then again....that WAS the trip that I spanked that Nova...hehehe

Did the car come with a tuner? If so, or if you buy one, I think you should be able to "tune" for those 3.73's, and get alot closer to your actual speed and miles. As some of the other guys will tell you, you can also install a speedo calibration unit in your car.

#18 ·
Looks like one of the cobra R hoods...just not certain which model R
I've been thinking about a cobra r front, with a heat extractor hood. But the wifey seems to think the cobra r front would put it too low, especially when i drop it.

#15 ·
Hey guys,
My name is Chris and I live in Oklahoma City. Just bought my first Mustang. (2010 GT Premium) Its black and bad!!! looking. Tinted windows and Flowmasters before I even picked it up! Looking forward to doing some bolt-ons in the near future! I will get some pics posted when the wife gets home, she knows how to do all that. Thanks for having me!

#16 ·
Welcome to M.E. Chris!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.