Greets.. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Greets..

Hmmm, got my first Mustang back in '74, t'was a 69 Boss 302.. was 17 at the time, loved the car, it had a ton of electrical issues tho..
I since have had a 65 6cyl 3-speed and a 87 5.0 GT.. Just bought a 2010 6cyl.
Not really a "Brand loyal" guy.. I love Chargers 69-71, Camaro's 71-73's and F-Body's and I kind of like the new Camaro's as well, but they were too new on the market for me to take a chance and buy a "Beta-Model" which new or newly re-introduced models are to me..

For the past 20-years I was a GM pick-up/Hummer person.. Love the 4WD GM's..

So, what brought me to the 2010 Mustang..

Few things.. This will be my 4th Mustang.. Kind like an old going back to an GF, you use to love the curves, they ride nice and you know how they handle when you ride them hard..

Plus the company I work for gets a pretty steep discount with Ford.. Ford also gave me a grand to get me off of GM.. Got a total of almost 6k off the price before working the dealer for a bit more cash..

So far.. I love the car, fun to drive, wish the gas tank was bigger, but I am getting about 22mpg on it, about double what I was getting with my Hummer..



Was looking for a place to hang, BS about the car.. and about Cars in general, where the site will let you talk without a real heavy Moderation hand, no ad's.. Just was looking for a relaxing place to stop by to chat, this place seems to address a few things I was looking for.

On to my 'Stang..

This car will stay with me for a few years, I really would have liked to have bought a GT with lots of extra's.. but the cash wasn't there right now.. Dunno in a few years if I will get a different Mustang, keep this one or go to a Camaro..
Again, I am not a "brand loyal" kinda guy, not one of the Manufacturers have ever dropped a dime in my pocket to be their voice..

What I do really like about this mustang is it has more power then my 87 5.0 had.. Fun as hell to drive, love all the lighting, seat is super comfortable, great sound system, the rims, and the color.. I am still working with the Sync, so I have no real opinion on that..
My negatives..
Center Console is a bit high in relationship to the shifter.. Glad i don't have a manual.. If you have a bottle of water in a cup holder, it is a bit *****y to rest your arm.. and the aforementioned small gas tank.. I get less miles per tank then I did with the Hummer.. But it cost much less to fill up..

So, you have my story..

I hope to enjoy some good discussions here, and maybe meet a person or two that are local.. Always good to meet others who are into the same ride..

I am sure I will enjoy this car for a long time to come..

have a great week..

TB
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: Greets..

welcome :thumbs2:

Nice looking 2010, I like that color. I also like other pony cars...I've always been a closet Ws6 Trans Am fan. I still wouldn't mind owning one someday.
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
OsirisGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy
Re: Greets..

to Mustang Evolution


Sounds like you've had quite a collection. We tend to be Mustang>Ford>Other gear heads here, but it is definitely safe to say "We love cars!"

You talked about Hummers and I just have to say I finally found one that was trail tested! Pulled up to a gas station and I see a lifted Hummer, complete with full cargo rack and lights. Thing was covered in mud; he was using the gas station's windshield cleaner to clean all the windows. I was just kind of glad to see that.

So where are you from? Have any plans for the car or plan on just keeping it stock for a while?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #4
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
welcome :thumbs2:

Nice looking 2010, I like that color. I also like other pony cars...I've always been a closet Ws6 Trans Am fan. I still wouldn't mind owning one someday.
Loved TransAm's would have loved had GM kept the Pontiac Brand and put out a TransAm version of the new Camaro.. Think I would have liked the Front End better.. Always liked the TransAm rear better..

never owned one tho.. A Buddy had a 78 Camaro that he had to replace the nose clip because he wrecked it and put a 78 Trans Am nose on it.. We called it a TransMaro.. Was pretty cool looking..
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:55 AM   #5
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
to Mustang Evolution


Sounds like you've had quite a collection. We tend to be Mustang>Ford>Other gear heads here, but it is definitely safe to say "We love cars!"

You talked about Hummers and I just have to say I finally found one that was trail tested! Pulled up to a gas station and I see a lifted Hummer, complete with full cargo rack and lights. Thing was covered in mud; he was using the gas station's windshield cleaner to clean all the windows. I was just kind of glad to see that.

So where are you from? Have any plans for the car or plan on just keeping it stock for a while?
One of the things about Hummers, is right off the lot, there is nothing that can touch them.. Used to be a park up in PA called Paragon, it was all mountain trails for 4WD's.. I could take an advanced trail with the Hummer right off the lot.. Hummer has sick wheel travel, could hit a 45-degree hill and just drive over it, run through 2-foot of water without even a thought.. I ran it through water where the water was running in the bottoms of the doors, it just kept on going.. I had a package on it where the intake and exhaust was raised up.. It was an amazing vehicle..

As for my Mustang.. Probably will have the windows tinted.. Louvers on the rear window.. I do not want any racing stipes... BUT I have a buddy of mine who does custom paint on Choppers and other MC's.. we are looking at doing something on this, I have been drawing a few things out and so has he.. So, in time we may drop some paint on it..

Out of my auto past.. I also had a 64 Chevy Panel Truck where I dropped a 350/350hp 4-bolt main w/202 heads Vette engine in it, had a 70 Charger w/a 318.. Only thing I did there was drop the Manifold and 6-pack from a 340 on to it..

I tend to like to tinker under hoods, but I don't advertise the fact when I do..

TB
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #6
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
to Mustang Evolution




So where are you from?
BTW.. Been to Jones Beach.. Been to Coney Island.. Grew up in Perth Amboy NJ.. Used to hang a LOT in the City.. Now I am in PA/MD (both)
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Greets..

welcome
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
OsirisGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy
Re: Greets..

Well if you've been out on the Island you may understand my surprise when I see an offroad vehicle actually go offroad (as there is no place or trails for that here, for those not familiar).

Surprisingly I've never been to Coney Island, that I can remember at least, I've walked the Brooklyn Bridge and family grew up in Brooklyn but I guess Jones Beach and Long Beach always seemed "nicer", or clser rather. Coney Is. is now going to be all condos or something like that. Jones Beach is only a couple of miles from me (just to give you an idea of where about I'm coming from).

As for being in PA did you go to American Muscle's 1st Annual Car Show?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
Blogger
Blogger
 
rickf73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 479
Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73
Re: Greets..

rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Well if you've been out on the Island you may understand my surprise when I see an offroad vehicle actually go offroad (as there is no place or trails for that here, for those not familiar).

Surprisingly I've never been to Coney Island, that I can remember at least, I've walked the Brooklyn Bridge and family grew up in Brooklyn but I guess Jones Beach and Long Beach always seemed "nicer", or clser rather. Coney Is. is now going to be all condos or something like that. Jones Beach is only a couple of miles from me (just to give you an idea of where about I'm coming from).

As for being in PA did you go to American Muscle's 1st Annual Car Show?
Out by you, there is a good 4WD area off of Yaphank road (think that is it) near Coram.. Been out there with a S10 I used to go off road with..

I have Family out that way, much of my Mom's side comes from Yonkers.. Lots of Italians settled in Yonkers when they came off the boat.. Much of my family did..

Some years ago in the off season you used to be able to go off-road and ride the Beach near Jones Beach..

As for the American Muscle Car show.. No I did not go, wanted to, and the MC Club I belong to was going, I just get tied up at work.. I manage a department and have 140 people under me, we run 24/7.. It is easy to think I have a few days off where I can do something and all of the sudden, I need to get back to work for a big issue..
Just did that Sunday, was up for 30-hours straight..

I try to get to Carlisle every year for different Car Shows or Motorcycle shows..
And then in Macungie PA (just ten minutes from where I live in PA) we have a Wheels of Time weekend in August.. A few thousand cars from around the east coast, out to the mid-west come to that.. That is a ton of fun to go to.. They have tons of stuff, swap meet and other cool things going on, including a car corral..
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:52 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Greets..

welcome!
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
OsirisGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukibandit View Post
Out by you, there is a good 4WD area off of Yaphank road (think that is it) near Coram.. Been out there with a S10 I used to go off road with..

I have Family out that way, much of my Mom's side comes from Yonkers.. Lots of Italians settled in Yonkers when they came off the boat.. Much of my family did..

Some years ago in the off season you used to be able to go off-road and ride the Beach near Jones Beach..

As for the American Muscle Car show.. No I did not go, wanted to, and the MC Club I belong to was going, I just get tied up at work.. I manage a department and have 140 people under me, we run 24/7.. It is easy to think I have a few days off where I can do something and all of the sudden, I need to get back to work for a big issue..
Just did that Sunday, was up for 30-hours straight..

I try to get to Carlisle every year for different Car Shows or Motorcycle shows..
And then in Macungie PA (just ten minutes from where I live in PA) we have a Wheels of Time weekend in August.. A few thousand cars from around the east coast, out to the mid-west come to that.. That is a ton of fun to go to.. They have tons of stuff, swap meet and other cool things going on, including a car corral..
I don't know if those trails are designated for such "activities" though. Out east there is plenty of open space and all to go AWD but I've yet to find one that doesn't require trespassing. Then again I don't go off roading so I wouldn't know to begin with When my buddy had his old explorer he went over to some of the abandon psych centers and got stuck in some sand, story goes a little Honda or Subaru pulled him out : But I live closer to the city, Coram is about 40 minutes from me, Yaphank a little longer, my brother lives in Yaphank.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
redcobravert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 76
Re: Greets..

Welcome! That new body style is starting to grow on me
redcobravert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcobravert View Post
Welcome! That new body style is starting to grow on me
Front end is very aggressive.. I like that, the tail end is what has to grow on me.. I like the sequential tail lights.. But there is really nothing retro (from like the 60's or 70's) to it, which is what I preferred..

But...........
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:29 AM   #15
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
I don't know if those trails are designated for such "activities" though. Out east there is plenty of open space and all to go AWD but I've yet to find one that doesn't require trespassing. Then again I don't go off roading so I wouldn't know to begin with When my buddy had his old explorer he went over to some of the abandon psych centers and got stuck in some sand, story goes a little Honda or Subaru pulled him out : But I live closer to the city, Coram is about 40 minutes from me, Yaphank a little longer, my brother lives in Yaphank.
You realize most of 4wd is trespassing.. except when you are in a 4WD club..

Funny... I was at work tonight and I was speaking to a new Sr Supe in a different department that just was transferred here.. She is a cute GM girl.. Was asking me why I got rid of the Hummer, she was going to ask that we go 4-wheeling one day (we usually work opposite shifts).. I was like GTFO.. I told her I would rent one for the day.. ( I really would, she is a pisser of a person).. Instead she will take a ride in the 'stang. ...

She had G8 (A car Pontiac should have come out with a few years back with the improvements it had for 2009.. car is *****in fast..) but she gave that car up..
Who knows, maybe the good looks of the 'Stang will snag her and she will buy one..
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
OsirisGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy
Re: Greets..

Well when you put it that way... I thought you had designated trails

Sounds like you have a keeper, right after you turn her on to Ford

As for the new body style I think it's a huge improvement over the 05-09. The rear end to me is much slimmer and nicer. If you are looking for a retro correlation they had sequential tail lights for a few years in the late 60's :dunno:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #17
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Well when you put it that way... I thought you had designated trails

Sounds like you have a keeper, right after you turn her on to Ford

As for the new body style I think it's a huge improvement over the 05-09. The rear end to me is much slimmer and nicer. If you are looking for a retro correlation they had sequential tail lights for a few years in the late 60's :dunno:
Well.. GM might turn a lot of folks on to Ford, since they just lost another Big Cheif.. 'Government Motors' in Trouble

As for the connection to an earlier model on the rear, I know about the sequential tail lights.. But was looking for the "look" connection..
But I am still good with it..
I grew up thought the 60's and 70's.. With the Pony Cars, it seems you either have the Kids discovering them and love the american power and sound over the crappy sounding imports (IMO) or you got those like me who lived through those years and it is a bit nostalgic and it is fun to get something that looks a lot like the cars you grew up with..
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Greets..

Greetings
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
OsirisGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy
Re: Greets..

I didn't click on the link but is that about how Henderson's daughter outed the new GM to everyone on Facebook? That was pretty interesting.

I don't think Ford will ever recreate that classic three single slits they had in the early years, but I figured some connection would be better than none
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Greets..

I like the new more aggressive front the 2010s have, makes up somewhat for the rear
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
67mustang97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: Vermont
Posts: 645
Re: Greets..

Welcome from up north.
__________________


02 GT 5 spd. Best 1/4 12.28 @ 112mph
67mustang97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 AM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
I didn't click on the link but is that about how Henderson's daughter outed the new GM to everyone on Facebook? That was pretty interesting.

I don't think Ford will ever recreate that classic three single slits they had in the early years, but I figured some connection would be better than none
It was a thread from another board I visit, that included a link about how he is stepping down.. The thread is more about how GM is in a world of poop, and is going to be lucky to survive.. Which I am going to be more surprised if Mopar survives.. As i see that going down the crapper first.. Tho, GM is so top heavy in big salary management and a union that feeds until the host is dead.. Same thing that brought Bethlehem Steel to it's knees and demise..

..
BTW, I really dug the 3-slits.. seems like you never know with Ford, they may bring it back, but it seems like they are slipping more forward in years, as the new taillight set up is more like the 72-73 'Stang..
Which I did like those years, just not hot on the new Tail-light/rear clip looks
__________________
- - -
2010 V6 Premium stock.. Ain't no kopper magnet..

"The measure of man is what he does with power" -Pittacus 569 BC
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #23
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67mustang97 View Post
Welcome from up north.
Vermont.. Your stang has 4WD? ..
I do like blacked out rims tho.. Nice looking ..
__________________
- - -
2010 V6 Premium stock.. Ain't no kopper magnet..

"The measure of man is what he does with power" -Pittacus 569 BC
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 163
Re: Greets..

Finally someone is on here that's as old as I am! I was 17 in '74 myself. Nice looking 'Stang. I'm also a fan of the Camaros. My all-time favorite need-to-have car is a 1969 DZ302 Z-28. Anyway, nice to have you onboard, and welcome.
MetallicMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #25
Registered User
Newbie
 
tukibandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Re: Greets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
Finally someone is on here that's as old as I am! I was 17 in '74 myself. Nice looking 'Stang. I'm also a fan of the Camaros. My all-time favorite need-to-have car is a 1969 DZ302 Z-28. Anyway, nice to have you onboard, and welcome.
Hey gramps..
Yeah, we be the same age.. F'Body Camaro's and those around the 72'year are my fave's.. I remember as a kid walking down to "Todd Chevrolet" which was a few blocks from where I lived and checking out the SS's.. LOVED them, also the Chevelle SS's were SWEET as well.. vivid memory.. When they came in they were stacked 4-deep by the service area garage door.. I looked at everyone and did a lot of dreaming..
Love of the 'Stang comes from my first real car being one, and the fact I have had 3 others since...

Always been a GM guy.. BUT with GM becoming part of the government, and it's shaky future.. Camaro being discontinued and now back in.. I would have to wait a few years before I would buy into a Camaro, I don't want to spend 30k to be a beta tester..

Did that with my Hummer and paid for it when the whole top end of the engine had to be replaced because GM used old Valve Guides they had laying around on the heads.. Valve guides that depended on "Leaded" gas for their lubrication.. And seize up without it..

Would be very cool of GM came out with a Retro line up, had the 68 GTO, a Olds 442 and a Chevelle SS all in the line-up.. that alone would bring the car company back into the black..

On the flip side, I would love for Ford to come out with an old-school Cougar, seq tail lights and all.. And an old Retro T-Bird..
__________________
- - -
2010 V6 Premium stock.. Ain't no kopper magnet..

"The measure of man is what he does with power" -Pittacus 569 BC
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
67mustang97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: Vermont
Posts: 645
Re: Greets..

Thanks, The Stangs are stored for winter, but a AWD Stang would be fun!
__________________


02 GT 5 spd. Best 1/4 12.28 @ 112mph
67mustang97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
07stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 115
Re: Greets..

welcome! love the front end on the 2010 but i hate the rear of the 2010
__________________
07gt. sct 93octane custom tune,bbk cold air intake,kooks LT headers,o/r x-pipe,borla stingers, ford racing 3.73 gears,19" tsw wheels,eibach sportline lowering springs, 12k hid headlights, clear turn signal lens, cdc upper and lower billet grille.
07stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #28
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Greets..

Welcome,I'm brand loyal but I love em all!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #29
Registered User
Newbie
 
JosHJjJ21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hawthorne
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 12
Very nice


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
JosHJjJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:59 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
tonyd01gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ayden
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,065
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GREETS GOTGREENS New Member Introductions & Greetings 13 02-21-2008 12:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.