Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Whats goin on, new guy to the site

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  07stang 
#1 ·
hey whats goin on finally got some time to look for a forum to talk to some people who know what there talking about. I got hit in my other mustang it was a 98, guy ran a red light totaled the car on 12/5. so now I just got a 03 mustang gt heres a pic:

See less See more
#2 ·
welcome :thumbs2:

Nice looking GT. My buddy has an 01 just like that. Sorry to hear about your 98. I'd be pissed if someone hit me and wrecked my stang. At least you're okay, that's the most important thing. Hope to see you around the site.

#4 ·
Thanks, probably my favorite mustang color now...I originally was a huge fan of black and screamin yellow (Mach 1), but then I saw Sonic Blue...it quickly moved to spot #1, lol.

#6 ·
Welcome to M.E.

#12 ·
Got that right...I'll get a bunch of mustang parts as Christmas presents in Dec. and won't be able to use them until late March :mad:

#18 ·
Welcome to the site.

And what's this winter thing? I was out driving the cobra tonight to a car club christmas party.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.