Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Baton Rouge Guy

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  dark 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm michael, and am from Baton Rouge. I met a couple of the baton rouge guys at a car show on thursday just wanted to say thanks for showing me this site, and thanks for showing me a good time. Im in the process of wanting to mod out my 2000 v6 stang, but parents are the problem. having my brother destroy a few cars by doing stuff, makes it harder on the little brother to do things. Well, thanks again and thanks for the welcome to the mustang community. it runs in the family, as my dad had a '69 fast back. wow, it was sexy. :)

#5 ·
O god...I'm sorry...you met kyle, we are not responsible for anything he says or does and do not claim him at all. Him and his 3.9 mentality.

#7 ·
O yeh..and btw, I'm the older brother who scares the parents into not letting the little brother do anything to his car lol. I'm pretty sure that by the time my brother gets a car my parents are gonna buy him a volvo or something.

#9 ·
haha, yea seeeee..... my brother put 4 12's in a fricken cutlass.... hahahahahhaha. then he destroyed his turbo'd 240sx. and now he has a ricy civic. so im just big chilling here with my mustang. all i have done to it are some fricken nice projector headlights, and some bazooka speakers. not much i can do without the 'rents knowing. i do have some rims about to be ordered. not sure if i want SVT rims or black bullett rims.

#12 · (Edited)
lowflyn said:
O god...I'm sorry...you met kyle, we are not responsible for anything he says or does and do not claim him at all. Him and his 3.9 mentality.
just b/c you dont have teh infamous 3.9 you dont have to be mad.....you should have waited till 04 too :D

Cajun JungleBoy said:
04stang, which stang was yours? were you in one of the cobras? or were u the red 6.
i was in the fuckin baddest red mustang over there :lol:

Brent said:
He has the weak sauce 6 :D
weak? WEAK!!!!!?????.............pfft. you definately havent seen the brute force and powa of teh 3.9 :lol:

Cajun JungleBoy said:
my girlfriend and i had a blast
hey does she have a sister over 18? :D

if so, you might wanna bring her along too :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.