Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Another Newbie

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  CodySchraad 
#1 ·
Hello my name is scot. I live in MI. I love Mustangs. All of them. Figured I'd sign up and say hi.
I'm going to try and put some pics up. It's kind of cool. It was the development vehicle for the Roush Trak Pak. I also have a Roush Focus that was a development vehicle. Yes, I work there.
Here is a link for the video the Mustang is in. Car Video: ROUSH 2008 427R Trak Pak - WebRidesTV

See less See more
#4 ·
so a couple of things...

first off welcome to the site!
secondly, i freaking love your car.
third, is roush hiring? or is roush giving away any vehicles to you know, test drive, for major major major fans of roush? hehe

if you couldn't tell i'm a HUGE roush fan :)

#5 ·
Thanks, your car looks pretty sweet too. Not sure about the test drive thing. See if there is a Roush dealer in your area and when the regional Roush rep is going to show up with his/her demo and take it for a spin. Roush is always hiring for different programs. Things are starting to get busy again finally.

#15 ·
welcome :good:

Very nice looking car! I would love to work for a place like Roush, Saleen, SVT...anything like that would be awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.