Newbie Packing 8 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: Newbie Packing 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
^^ well people are always saying,"My modded v6 will spank a stock GT" but if a modded GT spanks a stock v6 then what?
Then no one gives a ****. Why are u so against the 6? Every post you make about them is negative. Your car isnt fast anyway so quit talking ****.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Is yours?
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #38
A.K.A. Baby-D!

wow.. can't believe this thread is turning into this.

why are we all on this forum? because we have fast cars? NO

we're here for one big reason. a passion for the Ford Mustang. whether your Mustang is a 8 second car or doesn't run, you're here because you have a similar interest with people around the world. i've made friends on this site & learned a lot. i always said this site was so different than the other car forums because it was always so friendly. so, with that being said

CHILL OUT PPL. just because a ******bag came in here thinking he was king of the world with his stock V8 doesn't mean ppl of the site need to start arguing. we're all intitled to our own opinions and each of us feel differently about different things. whether you spend money on cosmetics or engine mods, whether you have a V6 or V8, enjoy your passion and do what you want to with your own car.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TRV6 View Post
wow.. can't believe this thread is turning into this.

why are we all on this forum? because we have fast cars? NO

we're here for one big reason. a passion for the Ford Mustang. whether your Mustang is a 8 second car or doesn't run, you're here because you have a similar interest with people around the world. i've made friends on this site & learned a lot. i always said this site was so different than the other car forums because it was always so friendly. so, with that being said

CHILL OUT PPL. just because a ******bag came in here thinking he was king of the world with his stock V8 doesn't mean ppl of the site need to start arguing. we're all intitled to our own opinions and each of us feel differently about different things. whether you spend money on cosmetics or engine mods, whether you have a V6 or V8, enjoy your passion and do what you want to with your own car.
Exactly. There will always be a faster car out there. My car definately isn't fast but im still in college so it isn't a priority. I just wanted something to enjoy and not have to worry about a note or insurance. It just gets annoying with some of these comments about the 6. I don't see the shelby or cobra owners telling the gt owners anything. I guess they're just more mature about it.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

I hardly hear of the v6 being bashed on this site. Don't know what everyones complaining about.
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:32 AM   #41
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan2771 View Post
Then no one gives a ****. Why are u so against the 6? Every post you make about them is negative. Your car isnt fast anyway so quit talking ****.
lol at this guy......nowhere did I say I hated the v6.I just dont get it when someone with a sixer says my modded 6 will smoke stock gts all day, that's just a retarded statement to make.I dont think im being negative or talking **** im stating my opinion and that's what these forums are about.So calm down college boy.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

Us sixer are sensatitive about our engines lol, people like yourself give of us a hard time so we feel we have so much more to prove. im with brent i also like a stang for looks and making it look nice. in my opinion a six should be for looks and gas mileage....the first thousand i spent on mine was for cosmetic, but then we get idiots that give us a hard tiem about how it just looks pretty but it aint fast its pointless to have a pretty mustang thats slow they say, sooooo we or i began to dump thousands upon thousands into the engine. see if your car just looks pretty but its slow thats almost the same definition as a ricer, all looks no bite. we take pride in what power we can squeeze out of the 6, its not made to be powerful but some of us make them powerful...a v8s built to have power, its easy to make it fast. to take something thats not meant to have alot of power and make it out run something that is built for power well.....its very exciting...your right if you take the same mods i have and put them on an 8 naturally an 8 will out run me! but say if he hs half my mods he want. the point is people say 6's are slow and pointless and when you make them hang and challenge something that is built to be fast it make me proud...so when people start poking fun or say rude comments it hurts our pride thats why we get so defensive!
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #43
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

^^ I get that 100% I am not or probably will never be a track guy,I also think a car....any car, should have the looks and out is nice to have the power also.Im not the street racer type guy either but I am one to appreciate a fast good looking car period.So if I see a nice fast sixxer, import, old school, rat rod whatever...they get the thumbs up from me.I just like cars period and just have never liked the guy that says my car can roast yours even if its 6 vs 8 or the other way around.

On another note, if I did by a six it would probably be the G37s coupe.There is one on the G37 forums now that is TT and making on the range of 530+hp with no problems.Their goal is too get it to 600.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

you know it was even in talks a few years back to make the new GT mustang that rolled out this year to be a v6 Twin turbo instead of the v8 N/A....a 6 cylinder has alot of potential and 3.9 is a big 6! Ford just doesnt make them to be modded so alot more, well basically the whole thing has to be modded to reach numbers in the 500's
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

Old 08-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #45
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla

*group hug*

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #46
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
*group hug*
Better be careful, Zebs might cop a feel.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

naaahhhhhh

Old 09-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings