new ideas for the foxyroxy(: - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to 95YellowGT_5.0
Re: new ideas for the foxyroxy(:

gears are difficult, i know a little about rear ends and i won't even tackle it, everything needs to be perfect, you need a couple special tools, much better off paying a shop to do it.

as far as your ex goes, cold air intake and throttle body spacer? thats chump mods!! they only work well when you have supporting mods, example is exhaust. throttle body and spacer will do nothing without a a bigger manifold or a supercharger or both.

if his car is a ricer you will smoke him. even an older V8 car, you will smoke him. hell you would prolly smoke me haha!! which is hot by the way lol
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via Skype™ to mjroxy2010(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
So how long before you guys get back together? If you guys weren't still all about each other, you wouldn't care two cents about anything from the other. Don't bother your time if your not into him, and if you are just tell him how you feel and what you want from him.
ha, been there, done that..

he fell for a 22year old WITH a kid. he completley dropped me, now i'm just lookin for stuff to make him jealous.
mjroxy2010(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95YellowGT_5.0 View Post
gears are difficult, i know a little about rear ends and i won't even tackle it, everything needs to be perfect, you need a couple special tools, much better off paying a shop to do it.

as far as your ex goes, cold air intake and throttle body spacer? thats chump mods!! they only work well when you have supporting mods, example is exhaust. throttle body and spacer will do nothing without a a bigger manifold or a supercharger or both.

if his car is a ricer you will smoke him. even an older V8 car, you will smoke him. hell you would prolly smoke me haha!! which is hot by the way lol
he does have an exhaust... and headers,

haha good, i like being hot(:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

wuz up baby gurrlll check it if u want more info on how serious that install is go pm obxdude018....he had some installed professionally and he still go problems, please dont mess up that beautiful car lol
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjroxy2010(: View Post
he does have an exhaust... and headers,

haha good, i like being hot(:

If your going to do the swap yourself, find someone local to you that is trained in this area to help you and guide you. I did that on my first swap and will be doing my own very soon again (by myself this time) There are plenty of in-depth write-ups regarding the how to on this section.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

hmm. good idea. that's what i'll probably do then... i think im gonna just do bolt on stuff, so it don't screw with my warranty, just wait awhile...
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #42
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Warrenty's are a valuable thing. It sounds like your EX is not the brightest tool in the shed. Hands down you should beat him stock on the extremly high end he's pulling 190hp. Stock you are pulling 210hp. It might be close for a second but once you get out of 3rd your waving him goodbye and he's feeling more like ****.

Realtionship advice:
Don't go back to him when his "new" girl dumps him.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Warrenty's are a valuable thing. It sounds like your EX is not the brightest tool in the shed. Hands down you should beat him stock on the extremly high end he's pulling 190hp. Stock you are pulling 210hp. It might be close for a second but once you get out of 3rd your waving him goodbye and he's feeling more like ****.

Realtionship advice:
well, that's the problem,

i'm prett ysure that i might, even if i know i shouldn't. and he knows i can beat him top speed but he has more torque then me...
Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

i doubt he has more torque than u and even if he does its front wheel drive hes not flying out of anywhere very fast! you got him im telling u!
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

Old 08-23-2010, 07:52 AM   #45
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla

Quote:

Realtionship advice:
I agree!!! Don't do it!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

that's great, dumped the bf, mod the stang, GO GIRL!!

I hope it's not heartbreaking, that **** sucks! if it is, time will heal you just fine.
If your avatar is your pic you won't have any problems getting over him.
Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebs5408 View Post
i doubt he has more torque than u and even if he does its front wheel drive hes not flying out of anywhere very fast! you got him im telling u!
hahaha, ill see what goes on, ill record it, then put it on here too.lol
Old 08-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
that's great, dumped the bf, mod the stang, GO GIRL!!

I hope it's not heartbreaking, that **** sucks! if it is, time will heal you just fine.
If your avatar is your pic you won't have any problems getting over him.
haha, actually he dumped me, but whatever. and it was deff heartbreaking. hahaha what you mean by that?
Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

judging by your avatar you won't have problems attracting any guys.

full exhaust are just pieces of a puzzle, for any mods to be effective you need to support them, bolt ons are the way to go to get quick. cheeper to do and easily done yourself. if you need a hand feel free to PM and i can give you some pointers. oviously i can't help you hands on but if you need some advice im sure im not the only one willing to lend thier services
Old 08-24-2010, 12:53 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95YellowGT_5.0 View Post
judging by your avatar you won't have problems attracting any guys.
that's what I mean, see yellow GT got it
Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

HE THINKS YOUR HOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!.....did i get it?

Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #52
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla

Oh man. Girl, they think you're an attractive girl. Break HIS heart if he decides to come crawling back.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebs5408 View Post
HE THINKS YOUR HOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
i was trying to say that without sounding barbarian lol....but yes, yes i do lol
Old 08-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Break HIS heart if he decides to come crawling back.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

First off you are a beautiful young lady. Second a throttle body spacer is a cool looking one hundred dollar paper weight i dont care if you have a bigger throttle body or a intake, supercharger, exhaust. Third gears are not a rookie install at all. You will have to get your pinion depth perfect and that requires special tools to do so. If you dont install them correctly then you will have a loud roar in the chunk and you will wear out the gears. The tuner that was mentioned is what reprograms your ECU. Oh yea did I mention that a throttle body spacer is junk.

331stroked vortech 16psi
91sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

zebs if you dont want layla I bet she would look good in the fox and in the lighting with me lol

331stroked vortech 16psi
Old 08-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91sleeper View Post
First off you are a beautiful young lady. Second a throttle body spacer is a cool looking one hundred dollar paper weight i dont care if you have a bigger throttle body or a intake, supercharger, exhaust. Third gears are not a rookie install at all. You will have to get your pinion depth perfect and that requires special tools to do so. If you dont install them correctly then you will have a loud roar in the chunk and you will wear out the gears. The tuner that was mentioned is what reprograms your ECU. Oh yea did I mention that a throttle body spacer is junk.

You feel better? Sounds like your panties are in a wad. Glad to see ur the wise guy of the forums. Gears may be a little complicated for some people but anyone with a knowledge providing helping hand can tackle it in less than a coupe hours. Btw im not arguing that a spacer provides huge power gains im just point out its usefullness. It could he that one item that pushes u over a power goal or whatnot. They actuakky made quiet a difference on some of the SN95s. I guess ull tell me next that removing the screen at the MAF on a pushrod 5.0 doesn't net 5-10hp from factory.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #58
Regular

I'm sure she appreciates the comments and will respond as soon as she leaves high school today.....

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
You feel better? Sounds like your panties are in a wad. Glad to see ur the wise guy of the forums. Gears may be a little complicated for some people but anyone with a knowledge providing helping hand can tackle it in less than a coupe hours. Btw im not arguing that a spacer provides huge power gains im just point out its usefullness. It could he that one item that pushes u over a power goal or whatnot. They actuakky made quiet a difference on some of the SN95s. I guess ull tell me next that removing the screen at the MAF on a pushrod 5.0 doesn't net 5-10hp from factory.
Wise guy huh didn't know that's what I was being. Cool how you took what I was saying personal you acted like I was talking directly to you. I'm sorry if you got all butt hurt over the throttle body spacer comment and removing the screen on a fox is worth 10 hp wow new to me. I will try that either this afternoon or in the morning and will report back with the answer. I guess I need to stop build cars and shut down my shop and stop dyno tuning cars and go back to the drawing board.

331stroked vortech 16psi
Old 08-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wise guy huh didn't know that's what I was being. Cool how you took what I was saying personal you acted like I was talking directly to you. I'm sorry if you got all butt hurt over the throttle body spacer comment and removing the screen on a fox is worth 10 hp wow new to me. I will try that either this afternoon or in the morning and will report back with the answer. I guess I need to stop build cars and shut down my shop and stop dyno tuning cars and go back to the drawing board.
There is alot of stipulation behind the MAF screen removal but there have been graphs on different cars through the years that have netted 5-10 rwhp. Some people won't remove them because of the fuel vapor reclaiming process and some even claim it causes more turbulence than anything. It's more of a coin flip for an idividual.

Yes, your comments were directed towards me whether intentionally or not as I am the only one defending the usefulness of a spacer in the right application.

What's your shop name and where are you located? If you feel that way, then maybe you should. Glad to see I've ruffled some more feathers today!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

BTW please post up dyno sheets supporting your numbers in your profile for both applications. I'd like to see them. (with full build details) I'm working on a 306 Stroker 93 at the time being and looking into different possible applications and builds.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'm sure she appreciates the comments and will respond as soon as she leaves high school today.....
17 is consensual in Louisiana...how old is she?
Old 08-24-2010, 12:01 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

306 stroker? Are you building a .030 over 302? Sure pm me with your number and email and I will be glad to help you out with your build.

331stroked vortech 16psi
Old 08-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
306 stroker? Are you building a .030 over 302? Sure pm me with your number and email and I will be glad to help you out with your build.
Well it's a 306 but I'm looking to go with a stroker but haven't made a decision.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

i LOVE you guys!(: hahahahaha ya'll just put the BIGGEST smile on my face(:
Old 08-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

Back to the original message (sorry to go back so far) but i would switch your number 2 and 3 around. Tint is cool but i would defintly go with lowering first.
CodySchraad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #67
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjroxy2010(: View Post
i LOVE you guys!(: hahahahaha ya'll just put the BIGGEST smile on my face(:
I think the feeling here is mutual.

When you gonna go kick his *** ?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySchraad View Post
Back to the original message (sorry to go back so far) but i would switch your number 2 and 3 around. Tint is cool but i would defintly go with lowering first.
oh really? hmmm. i dont know how ill do it yet.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I think the feeling here is mutual.

When you gonna go kick his *** ?
haha, i already slapped him in the face in front of all his friends....
Old 08-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #70
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Thats good too.. I mean on the track. I wanna see you show him which car is boss.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings