Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New V6 girl from Texas :)

Tags
texas
5K views 61 replies 30 participants last post by  ivoryowner 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, my name is Heather :) I'm from San Antonio, Texas but I'm currently going to school in College Station (GIG'EM AGGIES!!). I drive a '99 sixer (the important mods are in my sig.. the ones not included are performance tune w 93 octane (X-CAL 3 tuner), CAI, EGR delete, rear seat delete and cosmetic mods obv.) I do most of the work myself with some help of course, and yes my avatar is me.

I see there are a lot more girls on this forum than I expected, good to see women holding there own in a man's world, although I would like to see more performance mods rather than cosmetic but I'm not one to judge.

Quick note: I have a 218.226 .55/.55 108lsa cam getting ready to go in, any suggestions on valve springs/roller rockers? Haven't bought any of that stuff yet and I can't make a decision on what I want.. Thanks!

Pics of my darlin':

See less See more
#46 ·
I remember the aluminum drive shaft I put on my 01 v6 did help, its 10lbs lighter (but every 1lb of rotating mass is about 10lbs of dead weight) so you gain a touch of hp/tq from the less weight you are throwing around and it helps gas mileage~ overall I liked it.... it was 150 bucks back then.. they cost a bit more than that now.

#59 ·
Ohhh goodness I can already see the e-humping starting lol :D It's alright, what girl doesn't enjoy the attention right?

#61 ·
Greatings fellow texan, Heatherlynne. Nice car and great work! When I started working on my sixer and subscribing to some forums, I didn't realize how many people there were out there with the V6 and a ton of mods. Seeing what others have gave me some great insight on what I can do, and you just added a bit more to my list. Can't wait to get back to the states and finish mine up!

#62 ·
Welcome Heather! I also live in Texas (Fredericksburg) so I'm not that far from you! I have a '10 sixer, but I'm not savvy enough to do my own work on her. I know what you mean about not having the $$ to do what you want....of course, I've spent most of my excess funds sprucing up my bike instead of my car. There's a Mustang Club out of San Antonio that displays Mustangs (and other cars) at the Rim once a month. They meet the first Wednesday (if I remember correctly) at a restaurant, but I don't have the time to keep driving all the way down there to get together with them. I got an invite from Mustang Club of America when I bought Ivory, I'm just waiting for the $$ to do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.