Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Something new Slithers this way....

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  sonicpony03 
#1 ·
Hey you guys, my name is Shon I live in Raleigh, NC. I have lived pretty much all over the country though at one time or another. Fell in love with Mustangs when I got my 98', it was a six banger and I had it up until this year when I started looking for another one. My 98' had 63k miles on it, I do not drive much, but that is because I have brain damage and that is another story.

Anyways, I was looking for an 05' or later when I tracked across the 1996 SVT Cobra. It had one previous owner and only 26k miles, so I bought it last month. It is all stock, the man had every piece of paperwork on the car, including the original window sticker. I will try to get some pictures up in the future. I look forward to hanging out with you all.

#11 ·
It is a Mystic Cobra, #1028, I probably paid to much for it . I bought it off a dealership that was selling it on consignment. It was my fault for going and seeing it and then he had every single piece of paperwork on it so I could could only get him down to $15.5K.....I am very happy with it though.

#18 ·
welcome :good:

Great looking cobra...mystichrome is my favorite color next to sonic blue. Definitely take care of that one, not too many of those around with that kind of mileage in stock form.

As said, the price doesn't matter if you are truly happy with your purchase...some things are worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.