Mustang Evolution Forum banner

new member. need some advice for 2005 v6 stang

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  CodySchraad 
#1 ·
Sup people. I'm Brandon. I got a mean looking v6 05 stang with rims and new 2 and a half inch cowl hood and h pipe with true duals with 40 series flowmasters. Just ordered some jba Shorty headers. Money is tight but I want this car to have decent power. Going to get a intake but don't know which one. And a throttle body. Just need some advice and what everyone thinks.

#2 ·
Sup people. I'm Brandon. I got a mean looking v6 05 stang with rims and new 2 and a half inch cowl hood and h pipe with true duals with 40 series flowmasters. Just ordered some jba Shorty headers. Money is tight but I want this car to have decent power. Going to get a intake but don't know which one. And a throttle body. Just need some advice and what everyone thinks.
Pics or it didn't happen.

And welcome to the site.

Try this: 2005-2009 Ford Mustang Cold Air Intakes

And this: 2005-2009 Ford Mustang Throttle Bodies

#5 ·
dont do the throttle body
doesnt make a big enough difference to be worth the money, and the BBK has a habit of getting stuck
instead put ur money towards a tune/CAI combo from american muscle. i have the C&L intake with the tune from there and it made my car feel 100% different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.