New Mustang Chick! :) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-29-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02
New Mustang Chick! :)

Hey all! My name is Chrissy. Some of you probably already know me through my boyfriend Rob, also known as PureVenom. I'm sure that name probably rings a few bells on this site, lol. As the driver of a '03 Cobra, he was very excited when I decided to get a mustang! Rob had driven a mustang since I met him (almost 5 years ago now) and I had wanted one for a long time, but was trying to decide between a mustang and another car that I really liked. I'm SO glad I got the mustang. I have never loved a car so much and have been so excited to drive it. We were very lucky to find it that day. We pulled into the dealership with Rob's Cobra and of course...our salesman was in love with Rob's car, lol. We were actually there to look at '05 and '06 GTs, but found my mustang sitting proudly out front on the lawn, facing the highway. To make a long story short, we went through quite the experience trying to get approved for the car and getting it home to our driveway, but everything worked out. We bought it on Jan. 18, '07 and I LOVE my car! It is a '02 Mustang GT. It's mineral gray, auto, power everything, it has a 6 disc CD changer with the Mach 1 sound system and has leather interior. With the exception of a few minor scratches, it's in excellent condition and I'm so happy we found it! I really want a Mach 1 someday, but we plan to keep the Cobra and the GT no matter what. There is no feeling in the world like jumping on the interstate on a nice day and letting the ponies ride as your hair blows in the wind with your favorite songs playing on the radio. It's a beautiful car and everything is stock except for the new exhaust we put on it about 2 weeks after we got it, which is the Magna Flow catback system. It sounds great. It won't stay stock for long though. There are a ton of things I want to do to it and I think Rob is working on a mod list for it already, lol. I definitely want to get it custom tuned, I want to find a front grill delete kit and I really want to get new rims for it soon...probably FR500's, I also like the Saleen Ultra Lites.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to email me anytime. I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. I love the site!!! It seems like a cool place and I'm looking forward to learning a lot about my car! I'm happy to see all the girls on the site too!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Talk to you all later.

Chrissy
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2007, 02:15 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: New Mustang Chick! :)

awesome... welcome to the site. And yes, the GT's are pretty awesome

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:21 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Welcome to the site...

And yes...we know him...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2007, 03:22 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Welcome.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:40 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

Thanks guys! Very nice cars and Jimmy, I would have to agree with you there. Do you live near the Quad Cities? I'm from Iowa and moved to Baton Rouge in August, 2005. I love it down here, but I miss a few things about living up there. I will get some new pics of my car and will get them uploaded very soon. JROC, LOVE your car. I love Roush mustangs.

As far as mods, what do you guys suggest I do first? I really like my exhaust, although I want to put an X pipe on it at some point.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:04 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

rob who? hahaha j/k welcome to the site, make sure he lets u drive his cobra lol

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Wink Re: New Mustang Chick! :)

haha, thanks! before he sees this thread later on, i'll be the first to say that that is probably never going to happen, at least not without him getting something really good out of it, lol.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

meh just get him drunk so he passes out, then take the keys (something tells me rob may kill me for this lol)

Modified 2004 V6
Old 04-29-2007, 08:59 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

haha, something tells me rob would kill both of us for that. he very rarely gets upset with me, but that would do it for sure! lol.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Welcome to the party. And you are dating Rob? Wow... I'm sorry.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:23 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

I live in Coralville/Iowa City now. I was born in Burlington... and yeah, Rob and I have talked about (Oskaloosa?) I think... But yeah, Quad Cities aren't that far from me. lol.... to be honest, I'm debating taking a trip to BR this summer.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 04-29-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via MSN to stanger99

welcome to the site
stanger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:10 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
lol.... to be honest, I'm debating taking a trip to BR this summer.
It must be done...

And her drive my car? Not unless I am dead....and I don't pass out.

And...I don't think that was a long enough intro....
Old 04-29-2007, 12:20 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
It must be done...

And her drive my car? Not unless I am dead....and I don't pass out.

And...I don't think that was a long enough intro....
yeah, I'll have to find a week free... or at least like 4-5 days, since it'll be almost a full day driving each way... (14-ish hours... ~875 miles). We'll have to see what happens. And yeah, the GT should be enough fun for her to drive... I know I love driving mine... though I do crave a Cobra

Old 04-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

rob i'll give u five bucks if u let me drive your car

Modified 2004 V6
Old 04-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

The infamous n8r...lol. Nice to meet you! And yes, I am dating Rob. lol. Someone has to keep him in line you know. haha. j/k. He's a great guy, just don't let the "tough guy" part of him fool you, he's really sweet. He's gonna love me for that one, lol. Nice jeep, btw. Don't you live down south too?

Jimmy - that's cool. I'm actually from Ottumwa, which isn't far from Oskaloosa. My Dad and step-mom live in the Quad Cities and I loved it there, it was a lot of fun on weekends. You should take a road trip to B.R. You would love it down here. The next time Rob and I go to Iowa (driving or flying, I'm not sure yet), you'll have to meet up with him somewhere and we can show him how much fun Iowa really can be, lol. I love my GT, even though it's not a Cobra, I love it. I wanted a GT soooooo bad and I'm so happy with my car. It's a lot of fun to drive. Rob drives it pretty often when we take my car, although I have to say that his car is awesome. We commute together sometimes and everyone loves my car, but they are so jealous of the big bad cobra. He comes screaming down the street with it and everyone always know it's me coming into work, lol. A bunch of the guys all love his car and are like GT what?? Where's the Cobra today? haha. Rob's car is awesome though and I love it too. It's a very hot car. His exhaust is SO loud compared to my MagnaFlows. You can hear him coming down the highway and go under the underpass, and then turn down the service road where I work. It's SO loud, lol. Borla is a great exhaust system if that's what you're into for sure. Thanks for the comment though, I love my GT too. I really like the sonic blue too.

Rob - it's okay, I had a lot to say baby. lol. Don't be jealous of the GT trying to shine a little bit. hehe. J/k.

KyleUSAF - thank you. You have a very nice car too.

stanger99 - thank you!

meteroachick - don't get your hopes up to high on that one girl, lol.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

hello
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:49 PM   #19
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

I don't like that whole "infamous n8r" thing. What has that hater been sayin about me?

Yes I do live in the south, I live in Alabama. The May meet is about an hour or so away from me.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyStang02 View Post
The infamous n8r...lol. Nice to meet you! And yes, I am dating Rob. lol. Someone has to keep him in line you know. haha. j/k. He's a great guy, just don't let the "tough guy" part of him fool you, he's really sweet. He's gonna love me for that one, lol. Nice jeep, btw. Don't you live down south too?

Jimmy - that's cool. I'm actually from Ottumwa, which isn't far from Oskaloosa. My Dad and step-mom live in the Quad Cities and I loved it there, it was a lot of fun on weekends. You should take a road trip to B.R. You would love it down here. The next time Rob and I go to Iowa (driving or flying, I'm not sure yet), you'll have to meet up with him somewhere and we can show him how much fun Iowa really can be, lol. I love my GT, even though it's not a Cobra, I love it. I wanted a GT soooooo bad and I'm so happy with my car. It's a lot of fun to drive. Rob drives it pretty often when we take my car, although I have to say that his car is awesome. We commute together sometimes and everyone loves my car, but they are so jealous of the big bad cobra. He comes screaming down the street with it and everyone always know it's me coming into work, lol. A bunch of the guys all love his car and are like GT what?? Where's the Cobra today? haha. Rob's car is awesome though and I love it too. It's a very hot car. His exhaust is SO loud compared to my MagnaFlows. You can hear him coming down the highway and go under the underpass, and then turn down the service road where I work. It's SO loud, lol. Borla is a great exhaust system if that's what you're into for sure. Thanks for the comment though, I love my GT too. I really like the sonic blue too.

Rob - it's okay, I had a lot to say baby. lol. Don't be jealous of the GT trying to shine a little bit. hehe. J/k.

KyleUSAF - thank you. You have a very nice car too.

meteroachick - don't get your hopes up to high on that one girl, lol.
yeah for sure... I'll be in/around Iowa City all summer. Of course, a lot of the college girls are out of the city, but oh well, still fun to be had!! And yeah, Borlas are ****ing awesome. I love Sonic Blue, but it gets so damn hot in the summer... i.e. right now. I have to go 90 just to cool the car off. at least that's my excuse. And yeah, I meant Ottumwa... I've been there a couple times, but I usually don't go past Fairfield in that part of the state. And I'm sure I would love it down there.. to be honest, I'm debating going to grad school down there. I have one more year of school left until that point.... so I don't know, I'd have to come down and check the schools out... but I hate the Iowa winters... and summers. It goes from -40 to 140 in 2 weeks.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #21
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I don't like that whole "infamous n8r" thing. What has that hater been sayin about me?

Yes I do live in the south, I live in Alabama. The May meet is about an hour or so away from me.
Nothin but love buddy.

Must be that Cajun guy building that "infamous" title.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:05 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyStang02 View Post
JROC, LOVE your car. I love Roush mustangs.
Thanks, that is my old car though, I now have the SB Termie that is in my sig. I need to update my car album thingy.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:20 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

welcome to the site yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan

Welcome:drive:
Old 04-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Hi SpectorV. How's it going? I think I've heard of you too. That's a smokin' hot car btw, it looks VERY familiar huh. Hey back to you!

n8r - I was just joking, lol. Rob speaks highly of you. I had you going for a second though didn't I, lol. I've just heard your name several times, it sounded so familiar. The Alabama trip is going to be SO much fun!!!

Jimmy - that's so cool, someone can actually relate to where I'm from! I hated the winters/summers up there too. The snow is pretty at first, but I can't say that I miss it. I LOVE Iowa City, it's a fun place. Do you go to the U of Iowa? I was THIS close to going to college there, but who knows where I would have ended up if that would have happened. I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out. I went to BVU in Storm Lake and ended up moving down here to be with Rob almost 2 years ago now. I've thought about going to grad school too, but I don't know, I wanted out SO bad and that's a lot to lock myself into for two more years. And that's funny, no matter what the excuse, it's always good to have one to try to explain why you're flying along going 90 MPH, lol. I do love the color, it's a really nice car.

JROC - You're welcome. lol, and that's okay, that's a very nice car as well!

Aidan - I hear you seem to know Rob pretty well, lol. He's a character for sure. Thanks for the comment!

38special - thank you. Cute lil smiley there. If that's your car in your signature, I love it. Great color and nice wheels!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

And Rob - yes, it must have been that crazy cajan guy I was thinking of huh, lol. n8r seems cool, he's the one that kind of looks like Kyle!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

So all here is going on the Alabama road trip next month? Who is bringing their wife/girlfriends? One of my girlfriends who is going on the trip thought of a greet idea. We should play hide and seek at night! Don't be scared! haha. We are going to have so much fun.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

yeah, I go to U of Iowa... I'm a senior Biochem major... and speaking of which, went to the park tonight... right next to sorority houses... and they love the car too... ****ing awesome night

Old 04-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

lol, glad to hear it's a good night. we are having a pretty good weekend. unfortunately, it's almost monday again and back to the daily grind.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

I know, my next two weeks are MURDER... and it was a good night, now it's study time ... I had to tell these two blonde girls they couldn't come over cause of homework and a test tomorrow .... I was so almost ready to say "**** it... come on over"... but I can't.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:32 PM   #31
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Werd

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

lol...Hey Brent...
Old 04-29-2007, 07:35 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

I think what she meant to say was "how youuuu doin'?"

Old 04-29-2007, 08:29 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang

welcome
Old 04-29-2007, 09:36 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Welcome.

I can't believe Rob would let his girlfriend sign up for this place. He should know better than that.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings