Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New guy from Huntsville

2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  mustang03ally 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you guys a little about myself. My name is Chip and I live just outside of Huntsville, AL in a community called Owens Cross Roads. I work as a government contractor (like most folks in the Huntsville area!) currently working on a NASA IT contract. I am married, and am the proud parent of two of the best dogs God has ever created.

I have been a car enthusiast all my life, probably because my dad was in the car business all my life. Like many folks, I first got really interested in Mustangs in particular when the late 80's 5.0 cars were so popular. I got my first Mustang after college, and have had a total of 4 since then, including my current ride, a 2007 Mustang GT/CS convertible. Like many of us, I have modded all my mustangs to some extent, and my current car has Eibach Pro springs, 20" Shelby Razor wheels, real Shebly hood pins, CDC light bar, center fog light kit with yellow Lumin-X light covers on the fogs, Rear tail panel black out kit, cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors with painted calipers, and my favorite mod, a real Jack Roush signature on the dash when I got to meet Jack at Redstone Aresenal last year. I also have a CDC Shaker hood system in my garage that will go in whenever I get a free weekend.

Anyway, I hope to get to meet some of you in the near future (if I don't already know you).

Take care and God bless!

See less See more
#5 ·
welcome, a bunch of people are planing a trip down here to Birmingham to Barbers Motorsport Park to the Museum on the 23rd if you are interested let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.