Hello everybody - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #1

Region: Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to Milton666
Hello everybody

Hey everyone, new here, just signed up last night. I just bought an 04' Mustang V6 This past Saturday and I love it. It only has 50K miles on it and is the cleanest used car I have ever seen in my life, plus the guy had the paperwork for EVERYTHING from the day he bought the car (oil changes, scheduled maintenance, tires... you name it.) It's all stock except for some cosmetic upgrades (Billit gas cap, Billit grill, Billit foot pedals, GT tires and low profile wheels.) He even had all the original pieces that went with the car.

I've loved Mustangs since I was a kid and sadly this is not my first, I bought the 04' because I just wrecked my 68' . I bought it when I was 15 for $700 (I found it sitting in the woods behind some guys house, had a tree growing out of the hood!) and spent the next 4 years rebuilding it with my Dad. It got T-boned and is totaled now but I immediately found a new one to take its place, and although the 3.9L V6 is no 302 V8 it will do until I graduate college and find a new 68' to rebuild!

Other than that my family is kind of a Mustang family I guess, my Mom has a 65' Coupe and my Dad has an 07' Shelby GT 500 so the 04' is now the fourth Stang to come into my family.

But anyway, I look forward to working on it and hopefully giving it a little more 'get up and go' as well as having somewhere to go for technical issues, but just wanted to introduce my self, sorry for the long post!

R.I.P Old Blue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_stang_(2).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	22140  
Milton666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Hello everybody

god that is so sad man
that was such a beautiful car
hopefully ur 04 will tide you over!
my v6 is just a stepping stone to whatever v8 ill get
how did the wreck happen if you dont mind me asking?

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #3

Yea it's been a pretty bad week, getting the new Stang helped a little though, but thanks for the sympathy. The wreck was totally my fault, I was in a turn lane turning left into my apartments and had a van flying up on my *** (people in Arlington like to drive in the turn lane for some reason) and I was looking in my rear view to make sure he wasn't going to rear end me and turned in front of a oncoming car... I had looked when I first pulled into the turn lane but I thought it was clear... I guess I was just too worried about the van, should have just let him hit me, probably could have repaired that damage... oh well, hind sight is 20/20 I suppose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida

dude sorry for your loss!!! some kids toatled my baby once and let me tell getting behind the wheel of my "new" 98 v8 gt 5 speed convertible put the biggest smile back on my face that hadnt been there for over a year that my former one had been gone. good luck with the new one.
bryanbrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana

so sorry to hear of your loss. she sure was a beauty. glad you're in another mustang though! post some pics of your new baby!
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Blogger
Blogger

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73

Sorry to here about the 68.
rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #8

Thank for the condolences, I'll get a pic of my new one in my sig when I get a chance, thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Old 10-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

welcome

Damn, that's too bad about the 68...as said the 04 will carry you through college then you can get yourself another 68 . I'm sure it won't replace "Old Blue", but there's nothing like the old school stangs.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your classic ride. But it sounds like you got a great 04 stang, plus it sounds like it was really taken good care of. Have fun and enjoy it!
mustang03ally is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings