Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Member from Miami

9K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  06mustangmike 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I've decides to join this forum because of the iPhone app. I have been a member of a different mustang forum for about a month now. I have a 2010 V6 Mustang. I got it a year ago. It is silver and has a black racing stripe.

#4 ·
Here are some pics of my car:

Attachments

#8 ·
Nice mustang!
It took me a long time to name my baby....I'm not good with names.....

#12 ·
Looks good, Good luck with the name. A guy called mine "The Beast"... only because the VIN ends in 666. :) I think it will stick, of course I will need more power to back that up. No mods on the one for a long time though!!!

I actually bought mine in Miami... well North of there.

Got off work at 7:15 am, drive 620 miles down in the 06 Roush, did the trade 1.5 hours and drive home. Got in at 3:30am and was back at work at 7:00am. What a day!!!

#13 ·
Thegabrielles said:
Looks good, Good luck with the name. A guy called mine "The Beast"... only because the VIN ends in 666. :) I think it will stick, of course I will need more power to back that up. No mods on the one for a long time though!!!

Got off work at 7:15 am, drive 620 miles down in the 06 Roush, did the trade 1.5 hours and drive home. Got in at 3:30am and was back at work at 7:00am. What a day!!!
That wouldnt work for me. My last digits are XDD. So its either extreme double d's or a really enthusiastic smiley face.

Thats insane! Where do yoi live?

#14 ·
Thegabrielles said:

That's awesome! I would love to road trip back in my new car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.