Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New guy from Kansas City

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  93CobraGuy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. My name is Doug and I am from the Kansas City area. I currently drive a 95, but it is actually the 7th Stang I've had. I own a small Mustang parts store here and 93CobraGuy came in the other day and recommended I join the site. I have been on most of the other Mustang forums, but I'm glad to have a new one that I can check out on a daily basis.

#3 ·
Thanks!

It's awesome, except I have a habit of throwing a bunch of money at them, and then selling them at a loss. :disgust:

#6 ·
Funny you should ask, I'm actually looking to get another Fox body right now.

#7 ·
Hey Doug, welcome and its good to have you on the site! I don't want to spam the forum, but, this is my go to guy for parts! If anyone needs anything, I will personally vouch for his customer service.
If anyone needs anything, just let Doug know, and he can probably get it for you. His prices are also more than fair!!

#11 ·
Thanks! No website yet. I don't want to make a cheesy one and haven't found the right software to make a good one.

#17 ·
Done! :good:

#19 ·
Thanks, yeah it's definitely been a work in progress. Here is a list as close as I can remember.

90GT-Stock w/ gutted cats, flows, cone filter, pulleys, short belt and short throw shifter.

93GT-E cam, Edelbrock Performer, 70mm TB and spacer, 73mm Mass-air, cone filter, BBK shortys, off-road H, flows, 3.55s, cobra rear bumper, short belt and short throw shifter

89LX Hatch-stock with Flows

89LX Hatch-351 heads ported with bigger valves, 73mm Mass-air, cone filter, headers, off-road H, flowmaster cat back, Saleen wing, short throw shifter and subframe connectors

89LX Notch-F cam, Edelbrock Intake, 73mm mass-air, 70mm TB and spacer, headers, off-road X, flows, 93 Cobra Vibrant Red paint with white leather interior, 3.55s, short throw shifter

88LX Notch-Custom cam, AFR 165s, Edelbrock Performer RPM, 70mm TB and spacer, mass air conversion w/76mm mass-air, 30lb injectors, BBK Long tubes w/off-road H, Flowmaster cat-back, 3.73s, 96GT 4 wheel disc and 5 lug conversion, 255 in tank pump, Pro 5.0 shifter, rear seat delete and subfrasme connectors

95 with most mods listed in sig. Other mods include Tokico struts and shocks, Eibach springs, Maximum Motorsports subframes, CHE axle brace, MM upper and lower control arms.

I think that's it. :D

#21 ·
The daily driver list is a lot less impressive. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.