Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Member Intro

2K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Well this is not my first forum membership, but yet another to stay on top of Mustang news, mods and questions.

My name is Shane and I currently own a 1992 LX 5.0 SSP. This is not my first as I am sure many of you have also owned others. I have owned a 2000 GT, 1989 GT, 1973 Mach 1, and a 1982 or 1983 LX 4 banger (sorry can't remember exactly what year).

My current car is white with the Crystal Blue interior and thankfully it was not severely modified on the interior. The car was used in Nebraska as a State Patrol car and came with many items of documentation. To date the only things i have really modified are the addition of gauges, an aluminum Ford Racing radiator, 3G alternator, Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs, subframe connectors and the usual shocks, struts and misc. replacement maintenance parts. I have an extreme tick about being able to replace or add things without drilling holes or cutting wires in my cars. I do this because I may want to return things to their past glory someday so I keep the parts i remove unless they are unserviceable. In places where i do modify things I try and get donor parts to tear up and leave the originals on the shelf.

I look forward to the threads and learning what others have done and giving input when I can. It's great to be here. Thanks.

See less See more
#5 ·
welcome to m.e.!!!! i have a 92 notch, and i like to pretend in my mind that it's an ssp car...lol. i grew up seeing them in south carolina cause i lived in a state trooper and military police subdivision....mustangs and humvees with blue lights in every driveway...lol. very safe neighborhood might i add.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.