Introductionn! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #71

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gster

Mine too! Except it's "Go fast, daddy!" she loves speed!
That's too cute. She has a couple mustang shirts too. She goes around showing it off. She knows her cars. And she's pretty good for a 3 year old. She's got a huge set of hot wheels and other cars. Definitely a tom boy .. just like her momma was/is. (:
xO_LenaRalene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #72
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: Introductionn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy View Post
Can't wait for my son to get older......
He'll be telling you to race everyone. I do it to my dad
Old 02-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy
Oh it's awesome! How old is your son?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #74
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Then you can drop the top and roll. The reason I gotta vert is because I've got two boys and they love it.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_LenaRalene

That's too cute. She has a couple mustang shirts too. She goes around showing it off. She knows her cars. And she's pretty good for a 3 year old. She's got a huge set of hot wheels and other cars. Definitely a tom boy .. just like her momma was/is. (:
She has already ask me if she gets to drive it to college? I told her if she helps me take care of it, it will be hers then.
Gster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #76
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_LenaRalene View Post
Oh it's awesome! How old is your son?
His name is Tristan Brandon Michael, and he's 5 months old. I'm not a big fan of the baby thing honestly. My nephew is 3 and he LOVES Mustangs! You ask him "What's Uncle MIke have in the garage" he'll let you know "Mustang Cobra". Just can't wait until my son is the same way!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #77
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
Then you can drop the top and roll. The reason I gotta vert is because I've got two boys and they love it.
I bet they do! My buddies kid told me my '85 Vert was broken because it didn't have a roof, but he loved riding in it.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
I bet they do! My buddies kid told me my '85 Vert was broken because it didn't have a roof, but he loved riding in it.
...broken
LOL

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And I'm also installing the app on my android so I will always have it available.

Anyways, little story..

I was brought up a chevy girl. EVERYONE in my family drove a chevy. I always was like "I'll never drive a ford.. Blah blah blah." Well, I totaled my car back in 2009 and went out looking for a new car. Needless to say, I seen the stang and fell in love. Now I'm a 100% Mustang girl and proud of it.
Well, Android + Mustangs, your good in my book. EVO user here. While I use the CPU mostly.

The Mustang is a wonderful car and well... of course Ford is the best manufacturing Autmotive Company in the World. You couldn't go wrong buying this car! Welcome. We love 6er owners.

Quote:
Heyy, my name is Lena. I'm a 22 years old mother of 1. My daughter, Autumn Skye, is 3 years old. I drive a 2003 Mustang. She's a sixxer and an automatic. I hope not to get any **** for that, like I have at other threads I've joined. I live in Virginia, right around the Richmond Airport. Any questions, feel free to ask. Can't wait to get to know y'all!! (:
I have a 4 year old daughter and I'm 24! She's Blakeleigh Lor'en. Best thing that has ever happened to you ...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Welcome! My daughter is Emma Skye.

I always liked the name Skye.. maybe becuase all the girls I know named Skye are pretty good looking!
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #80
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Well, Android + Mustangs, your good in my book. EVO user here. While I use the CPU mostly.

The Mustang is a wonderful car and well... of course Ford is the best manufacturing Autmotive Company in the World. You couldn't go wrong buying this car! Welcome. We love 6er owners.

I have a 4 year old daughter and I'm 24! She's Blakeleigh Lor'en. Best thing that has ever happened to you ...right?

I always liked the name Skye.. maybe becuase all the girls I know named Skye are pretty good looking!
Blakeleigh, that's an awesome name man!

My girlfriends sisters name is Skylie.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha. If driving a mustang means I'm a loser then I'm very proud of being a loser! (:
Didn't read the other 2 pages... Lastly n8r is a jeep guy he tends to be the local forum drunk. You can find him here: http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f311/t26706-36/

Quote:
So, where are y'all from? Rarely ever do I find anyone rather close to me in the threads.
Most of us are from Louisiana and Bama, but we are getting a wide variety of active members from everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
1/4, red light, interstate, bring it. TTT
Watch it!

Quote:
That's awesome! My daughter loves mommy's car as well. She's always like "Go fast, mommy!!"
Quote:
My nephew has the Mustang you can drive around! Both my daughter and Nephew are addicts as me and my brother have a Huge Collection of Hot wheels and have been through Mustangs Since the kids were born. Blakeleigh loved my car and was most upset when I sold my '04 Mystichrome Cobra whom she Called Aerial (Little Mermaid) She's definettily a daddy's girl and will be helping me build my 93 Cobra come this Spring (she's turning 5... it's her right of passage in this house)

Quote:
Blakeleigh, that's an awesome name man!

My girlfriends sisters name is Skylie.
Thanks! That's an interesting name too!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #82
Road Trip!

I forgot you had a '93 until I was browsing the garages last night. What's the build number on it?
Old 02-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #83
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Thanks

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Heyy, my name is Lena. I'm a 22 years old mother of 1. My daughter, Autumn Skye, is 3 years old. I drive a 2003 Mustang. She's a sixxer and an automatic. I hope not to get any **** for that, like I have at other threads I've joined. I live in Virginia, right around the Richmond Airport. Any questions, feel free to ask. Can't wait to get to know y'all!! (:
welcome i just met someone in poughkeepsie from virginia ,told them about mustang evolution she also had a v-6 .there is alot of people on here that have a six,so don't sweat it .again welcome
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #85

Quote:
His name is Tristan Brandon Michael, and he's 5 months old. I'm not a big fan of the baby thing honestly. My nephew is 3 and he LOVES Mustangs! You ask him "What's Uncle MIke have in the garage" he'll let you know "Mustang Cobra". Just can't wait until my son is the same way!
I wasn't a big fan of the baby stage either. But he'll be fun real soon! Time flys, trust me. My daughter is addicted to cars in general. We'll take her to the park and she'll be like "There's a mustang, there's a camaro, there's a corvette.." She basically knows all the popular cars. And then the Lamborghini and Ferrari and stuff like that. She's got more toy cars then I've seen any kids have! Lol.

Quote:
Yes, she's definitely the BEST thing that's happened to me. I had her at 19, and I wouldn't change that fact for anything. (: LOVE your daughters name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike View Post
welcome i just met someone in poughkeepsie from virginia ,told them about mustang evolution she also had a v-6 .there is alot of people on here that have a six,so don't sweat it .again welcome
Thanks for the welcome. (:
I don't mind having a sixxer. It's just that it seemed like every mustang or car site that I joined I got a lot of **** because I had a sixxer AND it was a automatic. Everyone would be like "Why didn't you get the GT?" or "Why the hell you get an automatic, the manuals are much better!" or whatever. It just got really annoying. None of it hurt my feelings, though. I don't take that **** personal. I pay for it, I drive it.. it's MY car, it'll look how I want it to. (:
Old 02-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #86
Road Trip!

Quote:
I don't mind having a sixxer. It's just that it seemed like every mustang or car site that I joined I got a lot of **** because I had a sixxer AND it was a automatic. Everyone would be like "Why didn't you get the GT?" or "Why the hell you get an automatic, the manuals are much better!" or whatever. It just got really annoying. None of it hurt my feelings, though. I don't take that **** personal. I pay for it, I drive it.. it's MY car, it'll look how I want it to. (:
You're right about that. It does get old, and some forums, it doesn't matter what you drive, they still like to be jerks.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #87
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
A mustang is a mustang. They all have the same beating heart. Some just are on steroids. If it wasn't for sixxers the mustang woulda died like the Camaro. The sixxer keeps the assembly line moving. Welcome to the yard. Glad ta have ya
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett
A mustang is a mustang. They all have the same beating heart. Some just are on steroids. If it wasn't for sixxers the mustang woulda died like the Camaro. The sixxer keeps the assembly line moving. Welcome to the yard. Glad ta have ya
That's exactly right. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #89

Quote:

You're right about that. It does get old, and some forums, it doesn't matter what you drive, they still like to be jerks.
That's true. My fiancé has an Acura Integra and an Acura RSX and he gets **** bc they're not JDM spec and they're both automatic and both are base models. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But neither one of us let it bother us. We just let it roll off our shoulders.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #90
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

as I tell everyone, if it was not for those that purchase and drive the v6 the mustang could have been killed off a long time ago. Thank the v6 owners for the right to own your v8 because without them there would be no mustang.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Wink Re: Introductionn!

Quote:
I wasn't a big fan of the baby stage either. But he'll be fun real soon! Time flys, trust me. My daughter is addicted to cars in general. We'll take her to the park and she'll be like "There's a mustang, there's a camaro, there's a corvette.." She basically knows all the popular cars. And then the Lamborghini and Ferrari and stuff like that. She's got more toy cars then I've seen any kids have! Lol.

Yes, she's definitely the BEST thing that's happened to me. I had her at 19, and I wouldn't change that fact for anything. (: LOVE your daughters name!

Thanks for the welcome. (:
you go girl lol
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike
you go girl lol
Haha. (:

Quick question..

My power steering pump is whining pretty bad but it's not getting harder to steer. It whines even when I'm going straight. We checked the level of the fluid and it's not low. I've been told if it's not getting harder to steer to just not worry about it but I just wanted to bring it up here and see what y'all had to say.

Also my car set for about two months as well and it wasn't whining before it had set. I just got it back on the road about two weeks ago.. so at first I thought it was bc it had set for so long.. but wouldn't it have quieted up by now?
Old 02-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha. (:

Quick question..

My power steering pump is whining pretty bad but it's not getting harder to steer. It whines even when I'm going straight. We checked the level of the fluid and it's not low. I've been told if it's not getting harder to steer to just not worry about it but I just wanted to bring it up here and see what y'all had to say.

Also my car set for about two months as well and it wasn't whining before it had set. I just got it back on the road about two weeks ago.. so at first I thought it was bc it had set for so long.. but wouldn't it have quieted up by now?
It's the pump. Eventually will go out. Get a quote and prepare. I recommend changing the reservoir and fluid flush if the pump goes out bc the fluid burns and gets sludge-like which then clogs the screen in the reservoir
Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha. (:

Quick question..

R u sure it's your pump? Your belt could be loose. If your sure it's your pump it's probably getting ready to go out.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey

WELCOME !!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #96

Quote:
It's the pump. Eventually will go out. Get a quote and prepare. I recommend changing the reservoir and fluid flush if the pump goes out bc the fluid burns and gets sludge-like which then clogs the screen in the reservoir
Of course it's going out.. I just paid it off. Lol. Just replaced the alternator last week. Like 3 days after I paid it off. So it's just natural that things will start dying on me. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gster View Post
R u sure it's your pump? Your belt could be loose. If your sure it's your pump it's probably getting ready to go out.
We replaced the belt first thing after I got it. When I got the car the belt had cracks in it, so it was the first thing we replaced, so we're pretty sure it's the pump. The more expensive of the two, of course! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde View Post
WELCOME !!
Thank you!! (:
Old 02-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

What year is this car?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #98

It's an '03.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Ya 8 years is up there so it's not un heard of for alt and power steering pump to go out. How many miles?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #100

150k and some change. Everything else was stock on the car when I got it, so I knew things were going to go bad sooner or later. Just coincidentally happened right after I'd paid her off. Haha.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

That's how it always works. Murphys law I suppose.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #102
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
150k and some change. Everything else was stock on the car when I got it, so I knew things were going to go bad sooner or later. Just coincidentally happened right after I'd paid her off. Haha.
Well then at least you will have a couple bucks left over in your budget to cover. And welcome
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gster View Post
That's how it always works. Murphys law I suppose.
Something like that, I suppose. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
Well then at least you will have a couple bucks left over in your budget to cover. And welcome
Not exactly. We're saving up for a house, so my car payment is still being used. But it's all good. We need a house. Lol.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #104

Region: Georgia

Welcome to the forum i got a sixxer to and i love it ive been a member for like 2 days and love it here felt welcome since i signed up
09Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Mustang
Welcome to the forum i got a sixxer to and i love it ive been a member for like 2 days and love it here felt welcome since i signed up
Thank you! I just joined the other day too and can already tell this site is wayy more welcoming than the others I've posted on.

I love my sixxer as well! (:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings