Mustang Evolution Forum banner

08 Shelby gt500

2K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Camo1967Mustang 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi. My name is Roberto and am looking to get more involved with Mustang clubs and shows. A little about my self. I'm in my late 20's, married for for almost 10yrs and have two wonderful kids. I currently own and drive a 2008 Shelby GT500. I have been blessed in owning and driving nothing but Mustangs all my life. My parents started me on a 1982 Mustang GL coupe inline-6 when I was 15. Then my mom surprised me with a white 1994 Mustang Convertable V6 when I was 17. At 23, I finally purchased my own Mustang which is the red 2003 Mustang GT. And now I have the '08 Shelby GT500. I guess you can say I am the definition of a Mustang Fanatic lol I hope to meet a bunch of great people who share my enthusiasm for America's best car.

#9 ·
I'm new to this site too :) I'm 17 about to be 18 and I have a 2008 Metallic Vista Blue mustang V6 with white stripes and the pony package, I got my car when I was 14 turning 15. I have 17 inch goose wheels on my car and sequential tail lights. I'll be putting a supercharger soon :) I'm from Atascocita, Texas.

#10 ·
V6girl2011 said:
I'm new to this site too :) I'm 17 about to be 18 and I have a 2008 Metallic Vista Blue mustang V6 with white stripes and the pony package, I got my car when I was 14 turning 15. I have 17 inch goose wheels on my car and sequential tail lights. I'll be putting a supercharger soon :) I'm from Atascocita, Texas.
Another girl! Welcome. Make your own welcome thread if you can. Oh...and dibs.

TTT

#11 ·
sno4life said:
Another girl! Welcome. Make your own welcome thread if you can. Oh...and dibs.

TTT
Stop calling dibs on girls
thts just wierd

#18 ·
sno4life said:
You're just jealous that you didn't call dibs first! :p

TTT
Buddy. Right at this moment women are the last thing on my mind. Money is my primary concern. I went to see my lawyer this morning about visitation and my kids and I come to find out I get to pay my lawyer to fight for joint custody,and I gotta pay hers to fight me...WTF.

PETOM.biz TTT

#19 ·
Everett said:
Buddy. Right at this moment women are the last thing on my mind. Money is my primary concern. I went to see my lawyer this morning about visitation and my kids and I come to find out I get to pay my lawyer to fight for joint custody,and I gotta pay hers to fight me...WTF.

PETOM.biz TTT
Wtf?!
That makes no sense

#21 ·
Everett said:

PETOM.biz TTT
Thats fucked up...

TTT

#22 ·
Everett said:
She is taking business courses so I was the sole income. Therefore I am liable for all bills she gets.

PETOM.biz TTT
Tht sucks

#23 ·
Only til she gets a job....ha..right. So as it stands right now I gotta up her 3k a month to keep her 'standard of living',pay 2 lawyers and still try to feed myself and keep a roof over my head. Oh yeah and the front end on my truck cooked on me yesterday so I gotta fix the mustang and put it on the road. So today I got no wheels,living in a garageless duplex,empty fridge,bedroom full of car parts so I sleep on the couch. AND HAPPIER THAN I HAVE BEEN IN YEARS.

PETOM.biz TTT

#25 ·
V6girl2011 said:
Vista blue is one of my favorite colors on the '05-'09 stangs. Black interior I'm assuming?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.