Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I'm Sherry, and Im new here :)

3K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  SaleenFiend 
#1 ·
Hi! I'm a newb to this site, but I've been a Mustang freak since I was 15...I finally got my own in November :) Look forward to gettin to know y'all!

#10 ·
nah...im not that good lookin and i dont have a cool back tat, so they'll leave me alone! LOL :D

#13 ·
Welcome... :) You will find a lot of young Mustang fans here, but I'm not one of them... No, really....

#28 ·
Again thanks to everyone that has welcomed me!! :)

I'm originally from Winnfield, a tiny town in the central part of the state, but spent several years in Monroe/West Monroe area in the North Eastern part....

#29 ·
sortawicked said:
Again thanks to everyone that has welcomed me!! :)

I'm originally from Winnfield, a tiny town in the central part of the state, but spent several years in Monroe/West Monroe area in the North Eastern part....
I know Winnfield. Check out the site.. we got a great bunch. We should say.... 'welcome to the jungle'

*From the Android App

#30 ·
Thats so cool that you know Winnfield! :) I'm definately gonna stick around. I hope to learn alot here..and makin some friends wouldnt hurt at all...are their many ppl from Kentucky on here? It would be nice to connect with some other Mustang lovers from around this area..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.