Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hi im new : )

8K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Superstang 
#1 ·
My name is Sean, I'm a mechanic and love my 01 mustang GT . If you guys have mechanical questions feel free to ask me I can get specs ,wiring diagrams torques specs and even just general mechanical know how : ) glad to be apart of this groupe of enthusiasts

#12 ·
Welcome, nice to know i can ask questions to someone who knows boout cars. Since u offered ill take u up on it. I got an 03 gt and it runs great only iv had issues with the rpm droping to the point of shutting off and i asked if anyone new why it does that on this forum and got replies to clean the aic, wich i did but it still drops when i come to a stop. Any advise on how i can fix these would be greatly appreciated.

#13 ·
Welcome. I got a question for ya I hope you can help. I have new power mirrors with the blue lights in the that can signal also. What wires do I cut and spice into. It's a 2000. If you can tell me the colours and where to find them because you have basically same car as I. Thanks alot if you can help and welcome to the site

PETOM.biz TTT

#14 ·
alexak187 said:
Welcome, nice to know i can ask questions to someone who knows boout cars. Since u offered ill take u up on it. I got an 03 gt and it runs great only iv had issues with the rpm droping to the point of shutting off and i asked if anyone new why it does that on this forum and got replies to clean the aic, wich i did but it still drops when i come to a stop. Any advise on how i can fix these would be greatly appreciated.
Is it when you are on the brakes? Try putting it in neutral and letting off. Then hold the brakes down and see if it changes. Could be vacuum brake booster issue.

#15 ·
Everett said:
Welcome. I got a question for ya I hope you can help. I have new power mirrors with the blue lights in the that can signal also. What wires do I cut and spice into. It's a 2000. If you can tell me the colours and where to find them because you have basically same car as I. Thanks alot if you can help and welcome to the site

PETOM.biz TTT
Ev. Do the new ones have a factory plug? Your probably gonna have to run a wire to your cornering lamps for power. I don't think there were optional mirror lights available from ford. Shouldn't be tough either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.