Mustang Evolution Forum banner

new to the site

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  wereKEV 
#1 ·
Hey I'm new to the site and I am a previous white 03 gt owner that was decked out with saleen rims bfg g/force tires, steeds front bumper, metal louvers in back window, bassani x pipe no cats with flows, steeda underdrive pillows 75mm throttle body, cobra gages, list Jus goes on. But sad to say she was totaled in a accident not my fault. But lookin to buy a 03-04 cobra. Good to see other stang lovers out there not Jus haters. Ha

#5 ·
Ya everything was still in good working condition the air bags went off and my insurance totaled it. Ya I ended up selling the motor to a friend and tranny. But I loved the tires ill be putting the same tires on the next stang I purchas. The only thing is that when it rains it doesn't have the best traction. But it has enough to keep u in a straight line.

#12 ·
Thanks everyone.@ topless04GT one of my good friends gave me his throtle body cuz it was throwing some codes with his supercharger installed. But the throtle response was amazing and could feel the instant power. And could most def hear the massive air flow increase. Would recommend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.