Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Greetings Programs.

8K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Loraco 
#1 ·
It seems I own a mustang now, and I needed a forum to find answers on. After a few weeks of reading posts and lurking and getting a lot of fantastic info from this forum I figured I would introduce myself and my mustang.

Forum, meet Spirit:

He’s a Grabber Blue 2010 V6 Convertible Deluxe, stock for the moment. In his former life He was a rental car for Enterprise. I liberated him from that life for $19,999, or $11,000 less than list price, around $3000 under blue book. They are just pulling all the 2010’s from service and putting in the ‘11s. They have 5 or more of them a week at that price coming on the market here. My plan is to drive him as my daily driver for the next year or two before going to an ‘11 or ‘12, could be a V6 or a GT by then. Who knows. I do 52 miles of commuting a day, mostly stop and go on the freeways of Los Angeles. I never had a convertible before and it’s been spectacular so far. Spirit is automatic, I do have another 6 speed car but after 3 years of this commute I wanted an automatic. My other ride is a 2003 MINI Cooper S that has been tweaked and modded for 7 years. It’s my track car and former daily driver. It’s a blast to drive but it scrapes on every driveway, speed bump, and even on bad pavement. It’s been a nice change for my back with the stock mustang suspension compared to dropped springs and sways.

I’m 32 years old, I have a wife and two kids. You will see my 3 year old son in some of the photos below, He is fighting cancer, it sucks, he has a good prognosis and we are doing everything we can to help him.

Here are a few more photos of Spirit in action over the first few weeks of ownership.

Thanks for reading my post. I will see you around the forums.

P.S.
American Muscle, yea, going to be spending money there...
K&N CAI, Bora Axle Back, SCT SF3

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.