Mustang Evolution Forum banner

just bought a mustang.

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  nickysixx 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone so im new to the site. I just bought a 96 v6 convertible my first mustang. I paid $1,900 for it. It has 96,129 original miles. The only things wrong with it are a few little cosmetic things. One of them is a little crack were the air vent is, the second one is a little dent on the hood. But other then that its in perfect condition. I have a question as well, what is the best product to use to make the headlights look new again? Also tell me what you guys think of it!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
yup, looks good. That car needs a drop bad (as all mustangs do) before you know it if you do little by little you will have it good to go.

#12 ·
Good find, and you definitely need to lower it or taller sidewall tires

#16 ·
welcome, very nice looking car...and $1900 isn't bad at all.

You could try a headlight restoration kit, I personally have never used one and don't know if they work all the time. There are some nice aftermarket/OEM replacements out there, might be worth picking up a new set.

#24 ·
That is a beautiful Pony. The cleaning worked so bravo. I still would have gone with the eBay or Late Model Restorations web site, but the cleaning method is in fact WAY cheaper and faster. Yeah defiantly new wheels, and tires. Wouldn't hurt to lower, but still a great find. Any ideas for that engine?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.