Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New to the forums thanks to a buddy!

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Hey guys, thought I would introduce myself my names nick, my first car was a mustang and wouldnt get rid of them since! Im driving a 97 mustang V6 automatic right now but trading it in for a 96 mustang gt 4.6 lt 5 speed with stage 3 clutch and some other work done to it! i enjoy drifting and just cruising around to listen to the sound of a real car (a mustang) and thats pretty much it! thanks guys

#3 ·
Welcome!!

A while a go I came around a corner and a co-worker's small foreign fwd car was stuck in the ditch. I pulled him out and I asked him what he was doing to slide off the gravel road, to which he replied,"Ever hear of drifting?" to which I replied, "Around here, we just call it sliding off the road..."

#4 ·
Hahaha, thats great... I wish i got to see someone do that.. my friend in a honda intrega nuetral bombed it in the rain to try and make the tires spin and it only cherp'd haha, I was like really? that's it.

#5 ·
Beav said:
Welcome!!

A while a go I came around a corner and a co-worker's small foreign fwd car was stuck in the ditch. I pulled him out and I asked him what he was doing to slide off the gravel road, to which he replied,"Ever hear of drifting?" to which I replied, "Around here, we just call it sliding off the road..."
I hear ya beav. Spinning is not the problem. Not spinning is what I need.

And welcome to the site.

#6 ·
thanks man and haha yea. spinning in circles isnt hard it's getting perfectly side ways and than getting it to go straight or the other way that is.

#10 ·
haha i'd love to man, kinda nerveous to do it in the new stang im getting.. it's well modded gunna be alot diffrent from the v6 haha. I was driving it today in the raid and it has 3.90 gear ratio in the rear and the thing would go straight. than again it was down pouring ><

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.