Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Member. Whats up!

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  04TRV6 
#1 ·
HI im new and looking forward to making friends, contacts, buy cheap parts, and learning the tips and tricks on a Mustang 5.0 1990. My speedometer currently doesnt work, my headlights and cornerlights are yellow, need a hub cap on one rim and one shock absorber. Just puttin it out lol. You never know. Maybe someone appears out of nowhere and says hey ill give you the lights for 10 bucks.. or some cool camshafts for 50... lol.. that would be awesome, but i know thats not gonna happen heh... anyways.... my name is the beast583 and i bought my mustang a couple of weeks ago and i already drifted a good turn on everyones face! haha corner light. it was awesome. Either way... im a noob.. so let me in on the funk mustangevolution forum.
These are Fun cars... i already feel higher in scale (in car ratings lol) they say i look meaner in the car. I can agree lol. Nah just playin but maybe a little bit. Love the Power. Love the Sound. Love the exclusivity. I rode in a 1993 cobra gt and the guy has camshafts and some stuff and that was heavenly. The sound was beatyfully loud and tires couldnt hand the grip. 100 mph in a cough... lol... so im looking foward on having something like it.

Hello Again
Beast583 <--(lol) Yeah right, beast? Soon it will be... buajajaja!

#3 ·
Welcome

Just get ready once you get the Mustang bug and start playing with them and adding parts you will not be able to stop that is for sure. They all can become $$$ pits for sure.
I may be posting some parts I am taking off my car soon here so keep your eyes open for them if you are looking still. I am just going thru some mod changes on my car now you can see what I have now for a car and set up in my garage.

Be sure to set up your garage on here with some good info and pictures of you ride also.

Good luck and be safe in your new toy.

#13 ·
Welcome from a fellow fox owner :) they are def fun cars to have but can def be a huge money pit as well.

As stated by creating a garage and being an active member you can be nominated for MOTM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.