Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New to the 5.0 world

961 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  nickysixx 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone, name is vince. I've been a mustang owner since i was 18 and drove a 95 3.8 automatic since it was cheap on insurance and was a good opportunity to get the handling of RWD. Since i've pushed the 3.8 to the limits and learned all i can from it at 21 and a novice mechanic working in a shop I finally landed myself a project car, a 94 Mustang GT. Now it's not all good news though with her i'm trying to save her from it's previous owners neglect and poor car knowledge. I'm looking to try and make this thing stable as possible before i start modding it for track use. Start smart and focus on now before planning anything else.

Looking to learn a lot about 5.0's to try and fix these problems i've been working on trial and error.

#6 ·
welcome man! 5.0's are fun.. just the head gaskets are a B!@*#. I've replaced two in a previous mustang. other than that there great cars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.