Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Geomerclan 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone

Figured id drop in and introduce myself. Im new to the site (obviously). I have a "Tungsten Metallic" 2007 GT that i got about a year ago while still in Texas. Recently I have moved to California, but will be moving (yet again) home to Florida. Shes gotten me the whole way! This is the first mustang I have owned, but Ive spent a good amount of time around them w/ friends that owned them. It was a great day to finally have mine.

Anyhow, thats my cue to shut up!

Laters!

#4 ·
due to a minor hiccup w/ my PC and having to reformat the whole thing (dont you just love when a surge protector doesnt do its job, and fries everything). This is one of the pics from my Facebook. I will definitely be getting more once i get back to Florida.

This was taken back in Texas

#5 ·
Jester said:
Hey Everyone

Figured id drop in and introduce myself. Im new to the site (obviously). I have a "Tungsten Metallic" 2007 GT that i got about a year ago while still in Texas. Recently I have moved to California, but will be moving (yet again) home to Florida. Shes gotten me the whole way! This is the first mustang I have owned, but Ive spent a good amount of time around them w/ friends that owned them. It was a great day to finally have mine.

Anyhow, thats my cue to shut up!

Laters!
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.