Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New!!

1K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  StangSims39 
#1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Kevin from Farmingdale, NY. I bought a 2004 Msutang GT a little over a year ago, have almost 40k miles on her, got it with 30700. I stumbled onto your App for the Iphone and decited to Download and sign up, but enough of that, on to the goodies :D
Sonic Blue 04' Mustang GT 4.6" SOHC 2V, 4R75W Trans

American Muscle CAI
Hayden Transmission Cooler
BBK Shorty Tuned Headers
Pypes High Flow Cats
Stock H-Pipe
Original 40 Flowmasters
Hooker Header 3.5" Chrome Tips
Preditor Tune (87 in winter, 93 in Summer)
8000k HID Conversion
Headlight Black Outs
Mach1 Chin Spoiler
Black Chrome Mustang Bumper Inserts
07 Mustang 3-Prong "Spinner" Center Caps
17" Bullit Rims
245/45/17 Falken Ziex 912 Tires
Blue Ford Racing Seatbelt Pads
Ford Racing Floor Mats
Ford Racing License Plate holder
Grey leather Interior
Mach 6-CD Changer System

Future Mods:
Professional Products 70mm Throttle Body/Plenum
Steeda Underdrive Pullies
Performance Automatic Valvebody
Custom Tune
Chrome or Polished 03 Cobra Rims
Smoked Fog Lamps

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Very purdy 'Stang you got there amigo!!

#12 ·
hahaha im still debating on doing springs, i like the smooth ride since its my DD, my buddy has a set of springs that hes going to be selling soon, i got first dibs but he said he feels more of the road, plus the pot holes in NY are very unforgiving,
Thanks, the color is what caught my eye when i bought it, and every show i enter its always the same complement, WOW look at this paint,what color is this??

#14 ·
StangSims39 said:
hahaha im still debating on doing springs, i like the smooth ride since its my DD, my buddy has a set of springs that hes going to be selling soon, i got first dibs but he said he feels more of the road, plus the pot holes in NY are very unforgiving,
Thanks, the color is what caught my eye when i bought it, and every show i enter its always the same complement, WOW look at this paint,what color is this??
Oh I know how the potholes are up there. Mom lives NY/PA border. Those states hate me when I visit.

You should answer: only the best color ever. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.