Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Here

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  98StangKid 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone I'm new here and wanted to Say Hello.
2 weeks ago my new 2012 Mustang GT Premium finally came in. I ordered it Back in Jan. as a birthday present.
This is my 3rd Mustang and by far the best one yet. My wife can't keep me out of it and says I'm going to wash the paint off. Can't wait for summer just to enjoy my new ride. She's a head turner everywhere I go people look and want to know about my new Mustang.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
My very 1st car was a 1979 Mustang, I drove that for a couple of yrs. Then about 1992-93 I bought a red 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 and had that for several year's. I loved that car but bought a Ford truck and wasn't driving the car so I sold it and have missed it ever since.
So last year my wife and I started looking at Mustangs and could find the right one so we had one built.

#8 ·
Beautiful :) love the accessory package 5, I have it too it makes such a huge difference. Also I've researched the hell out of paint waxes and stuff checkout autogeek.net they have the stuff I use it's amazing goto care care kits pinnacle sovereign it's amazing g and it's even more amazing on black cars !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.