Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Guy in Alabama

Tags
alabama
2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  89fox 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an 89 Foxbody Coupe, Charcoal Gray, 5.0, 5 speed, Trick Flow Intake, Nitrous, Maximum Motorsports Suspension, Weld Draglites, Florida 5.0 Gauges, PMS Programer. I love working on my car, just recently put it on the track for the first time I have owned it. Look forward to talking with you guys. :cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
We would love to have you join our Limestone County Mustang Club.......Here is the info!!

The Limestone County Mustang Club (non-profit organization).

Our club only began in May 2010, but we have already grown to over 40 members. We meet on the 1st Thursday of each Month at Sweet Peppers Deli in the Athens Publix shopping center at 6:00pm. We have already participated in several local car shows and cruise-ins and last year we had our 1st annual “Fall” Cruise-in at McClary Ford in Athens and had a whopping 82 Mustangs (and other Ford’s) to cruise-in and proudly show off their rides……McClary Ford provided free drinks and popcorn and the we gave away lot’s of door prizes and goodies!! We also had 10 Mustangs that drove in the 2010 Athens Veterans Day parade.

We are already planning our 2nd annual show this year on Oct. 1st, 2011. We also plan to hit the car show/cruise-in schedule this year in full force as we represent the Mustang Enthusiasts from our town. As the club grows we will be looking to do some fundraisers that will allow us to “give back” to our city/county. We have already found out that the excitement for the Ford Mustang is more than just a car, its more than just a vehicle that gets you to work or school, it’s a passion that’s hard to explain, but when you have it, you will know…………so if you have that “Mustang Fever” as we sometimes call it, call or e-mail us today and join in on the fun our club is having…….I promise you won’t regret it!!

Here is our purpose statement:
The purpose of this local car club is for the enjoyment of the American car known as the Ford Mustang (1964 ½ - Present). We want to help promote the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of all Mustangs and serve as a source of information and knowledge to all owners in our area! This is a family-oriented club that will help promote and participate in various local events, including car shows, cruises, and community events.

Thanks, Joseph Scott
President/Limestone Co. Mustang Club
e-mail: joesmustangs@gmail.com

Our facebook link:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

#24 ·
welcome, if you want to take a little drive come down to Alabaster Al (exit 238 on I-65) to Ernest McCarty Ford this saturday for a car show (ford only)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.