Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New 5.0 PICS added

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Bad Pony 12 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey new here but on other mustang and car forums. SO details about me and car.

I am Brad, live in Killeen TX currently deployed to Iraq. U.S. Army.

Car: 2011 5.0 6M, 4.10 gears, LT's Off road x pipe, Boss intake, JLT cold air, Costume tune, Blow By Racing cowl hood, 3D Carbon GT500 spoiler, Spohn LCA's/UCA, BMT Adjustable panhard, UMI LCA relocation bracket, UPR front sway bar delete, Barton SHifter w/ mount, CS/Boss Front Fascia, Roush rear valance, 17x4 Weld RT-S front and 15x10 rear. Car made 448whp/404wtq as sits now.

No times on the car with current set up yet. Last time on car was 12.1 with 26' Slicks only, Then 11.88 with Drag Radials, cold air, off road x pipe, tune, and 4.10's(did nothing cause changed tire size) and a broke tranny.

Bought car new and with less then 4k had to get new tranny cause it F'ed up. Ford covered under warranty. Had few other minor issue but overall I love the car. I traded in my 2008 G8 GT that made 489whp/522wtq.

Anyway that about sums it up...

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: New 5.0

Car is back in shop getting the Cowl hood, GT500 wing and welds on right now. Along with some other little stuff.

this pull didnt go all way out only to 7450. DYno actually started at 2500 not 2000. Move the graph over about 500roms and it is all good. New Dyno coming soon.

Roush diffuser

Boss Valance and fog light delete

And Yes i know my car is dirty..It needed a bath and got it by a friend. My wife can't drive it. .

#8 ·
nice! also dont worry about a dirty car black cars are always dirty (well 99.875% of their life).

I love the new 5.0s might have to consider that or a new boss 302 in a few years

#15 ·
Thanks every one for the welcomes and compliments on the car.

Sweet. Need meet up some time. I am deplyed right now but be back end June. We have a group going to SAR July 9th to all run. I will be one the slower cars. LOL. One car going is a 640whp EVO. A 680whp C5ZO6, And a few other cars plus a few other 5.0s.

You still holding onto that red intake cover?
I still have it. If interested shoot me a PM. I would not be able to ship till I come on leave from Iraq. I am suppose to be home June 30th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.