Hello - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #1

Region: Colorado
Talking Hello

I just found this site while surfing for information for a friend on a 70 Mach... decided heck, might as well sign up and dig in to find out anything I can. I own three fords and Love the Manufacturer. I own a 72 Ranchero, 77 F250 4x4, and the modest little 96 Ranger.. heck you have to have a gas miser when you have the beasts. I used to own a 68 Fastback with a hefty built 302 but when children came into the picture the hubby and I decided it was time to sell the Stang and move onward to more family oriented autos. He does regret that now... live and learn. I look forward to getting to know you all and have a friend who is building a 68 Boss he is looking for information on his build I will direct him this way.
Ford Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #2

Region: Massachusetts
Tell me the trucks are extended or crew cabs or your theory of getting rid of a 2+2 for regular cab pickups for the sake of a growing family are out the window! Lol. My 3 1/2 year old prefers daddy's stang over mommy's navigator. Especially with the top down!!
03gtvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #3

Region: Colorado
Re: Hello

well my youngest is 29 and back when we had the mustang we really didn't have any options other than to sell it and get something more suitable. We were young and very limited resources... If at all we could have kept the Stang we certainly would have. Now we have an empty nest and are in search of another project my hubby wants another Pony because my hotrod is RED. But reality is the old iron is very expensive to obtain so he is considering a Fox body to build with a stroker Windsor... will be a great project when we find the right car.
Ford Freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings