Hey guys(: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Hey guys(:

I'm new here I have no idea how to work anything not even put a picture): some help?

Btw KevinMichael is the name

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Sorry maybe should've said more about myself..
Age 20
Southern Cali is the location
Born in Michigan
2003 V6 Conv Mustang
Second car/dream car!
automatic yeah sorry not good with a stick....
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Welcome kev.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Welcome kev.
Nice car bud!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Check out the mustang help and feed back section. There is some good threads on there already with help on pics and other stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Thanx
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Check out the mustang help and feed back section. There is some good threads on there already with help on pics and other stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Thanx
I got pics up(;
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Sweet.nice car man.your really gonna like ME.very nice and helpful people.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Sweet.nice car man.your really gonna like ME.very nice and helpful people.
Thanks man(: and I'm already loving this site!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Welcome
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Welcome!
Glad your enjoying your pony, can't wait to see what you do with it!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Welcome
Love your color choice!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Welcome
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Welcome!
Glad your enjoying your pony, can't wait to see what you do with it!
I don't even know how to start mods
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

I don't even know how to start mods
Ahhh you chose the right place, people here are extremely helpful!
Are you looking for performance or cosmetic?
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Ahhh you chose the right place, people here are extremely helpful!
Are you looking for performance or cosmetic?
Performance!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

Performance!
Good choice! look among the threads of your year and you'll find useful reviews and suggestions have fun!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #16
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Good choice! look among the threads of your year and you'll find useful reviews and suggestions have fun!
Btw saw your redwolf pics! Amazing! Where did you get those lights!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

Btw saw your redwolf pics! Amazing! Where did you get those lights!
You can find them on Americanmuscle.com but I found them cheaper on eBay (I just found out they price match = mind blown). They're dual halo projectors. Ugh I miss that car SO much!!! Ran like a dream and looked like a show car it was so clean!

Totaled on April 29, 2011 6:30 PM with mods in the backseat waiting to be installed, also 1K in my pocket headed to Cali next week for serious upgrades. Agh!!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #18
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

You can find them on Americanmuscle.com but I found them cheaper on eBay (I just found out they price match = mind blown). They're dual halo projectors. Ugh I miss that car SO much!!! Ran like a dream and looked like a show car it was so clean!

Totaled on April 29, 2011 6:30 PM with mods in the backseat waiting to be installed, also 1K in my pocket headed to Cali next week for serious upgrades. Agh!!
I want the hood scoop and those lights omg! My car would look like a champ

I'm sorry to hear about that at least your ok!
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

I want the hood scoop and those lights omg! My car would look like a champ

I'm sorry to hear about that at least your ok!
Ooo man your going to have so much fun tricking out your ride! Look around on sites and you'll find some pretty sweet parts, also look around on some DIY threads and you'll find some unique ideas.
Yeah loosing your first car is heartbreaking, ill never forget that beast. But hey I got a 2 years newer, nicer, faster car out of it!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #20
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Ooo man your going to have so much fun tricking out your ride! Look around on sites and you'll find some pretty sweet parts, also look around on some DIY threads and you'll find some unique ideas.
Yeah loosing your first car is heartbreaking, ill never forget that beast. But hey I got a 2 years newer, nicer, faster car out of it!
How come I can't come by any deals ever lol how come I can't pm
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

How come I can't come by any deals ever lol how come I can't pm
You just got to look around and hunt them down
Hmm not sure try going to their profile and click send a private message?
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
2003KevSb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

You just got to look around and hunt them down
Hmm not sure try going to their profile and click send a private message?
Never mind I got it(;
2003KevSb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #23
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: Hey guys(:

Aboard!
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
wereKEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 1,863
Re: Hey guys(:

Welcome kev my name is also kevin and I am in so cal also from mich.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #25
A.K.A. Baby-D!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,871
Re: Hey guys(:

welcome to ME
__________________
Current:
2011 V6 MCA Premium--the daily
1989 GT--the project
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003KevSb

Love your color choice!
Thanks! Sonic blue is my fav
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hey guys markeymark85 2005-2010 Mustang GT 14 10-22-2011 05:57 PM
Hey guys i have a ? royalty 2005-2010 Mustang GT 8 09-28-2011 03:35 PM
Hey Guys i'm back Taywi New Member Introductions & Greetings 6 09-06-2011 12:55 PM
Hey guys! I'm new to EV! 11CalSpecialGrl New Member Introductions & Greetings 41 07-22-2011 08:35 AM
Hey guys 90blue5.0gt 1979-1995 Mustang GT 10 07-22-2011 06:08 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:01 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.