Boost Addiction of Brunswick, GA - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #1

Boost Addiction of Brunswick, GA

Hello fellow stangers, my name is Eric and I'm a major Mustang junkie! I ran a Turbocharged 1995 Mustang 5.0 for about 3yrs and just recently sold it due to a new project I'm working on. I'm building 1992 Hatchback for the Drag Radial Class, it'll be stock suspensioned mini-tubbed with a 418 sbf and Garrett gt-4788 feeding it. Another thing I wanted to mention is that I just recently opened a speed shop in Brunswick, Ga with a 1200hp vehicle & motorcycle chassis dyno and we're called Boost Addiction. The shop was opened in September of 2007. Here's a run down on what we're about;

Services:

Mustang 250 Dynamometer 1200hp: Testing/Customized Tuning: Measuring mechanical horsepower, torque, Air & Fuel Ratios and diagnostics. Coming soon custom tuning utilizing SCT tuning products. Dyno days and day rental are available also.

Custom Turbocharger Systems: Fully customized systems to accomodate the customers needs and budget while maintaining customers satisfaction. All systems will be tig welded and powder coated to increase product longevity. We also install turbo systems and supercharger systems from different manufacturers.

Suspension & Exterior: Full removal and replacement of orginal factory equipment to accomodate upgrades for aftermarket suspension and body of vehicle.

Engine: Full install on all external upgrades ie; Cylinder Heads, fuel, intake manifolds, headers, pullies, water pump, oil pan, and much much more.

Drivetrain: Full transmission conversion swaps, clutch upgrades, driveshafts, driveshaft safety loops, gear swaps, axles, bearing replacement and differential upgrades.

Products:

1. Precision Turbo and Engine: Precision offers a full line of custom turbochargers, accessories, intercoolers, fuel injectors and stand alone engine management systems.

2. *SCT: SCT offers a full line of computer flash devices & tuners, single / multi program chips and big air MAF meters.

3. UPR Products: UPR offers products for Chevrolet and Ford ranging from air & fuel upgrades, A/C eliminator kits, chassis & suspension, (03-04) Mustang Cobra accessories and drivetrain components.

4. Race Part Solutions: RPS carries a wide range of silicone hoses, hose connectors, mandrel bent tubing and oil accessories for custom do it yourself projects.

5: *Brothers Performance: As seen in 5.0 & Super Fords Magazine - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine, Brothers Performance is the one stop source for all late model 79-07 Ford Mustang performance parts! BBK, AFR, Eibach, Magnaflow, Edelbrock, Trick flow, Baer, Brembo, K&N, Ram, Tremec, And Much More! Brothers Performance is a direct warehouse distributor for well over 100 manufacturers.

6. Tial Sport: Full line of Garrett turbochargers, wastegates, bypass valves and accessories.

* Exclusively for Ford vehicles, but as our market grows we'll be adding an wide variety of products for other vehicle brands.

Consultations will be provided on all services and products if needed.

Our location
170B Key Circle Drive
Brunswick, GA 31525
912-261-1990
Boostaddiction@bellsouth.net
MySpace.com - Boost Addiction -www.myspace.com/boost_addiction

boost addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Re: Boost Addiction of Brunswick, GA

Nice !!!! But I think you should check with Brent Before advertising your shop on the site

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

omg he stole riden's car!!!

haha, there is no way that is not her car.

anyway...welcome...from atl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

i think that is her car didn't she talk about them before?

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
i think that is her car didn't she talk about them before?
yea, i believe this was the place she was referring too as the new shop she had her first 3 dyno pulls on and all 3 runs were way different because they were still tuning up the equipment...so yes, I am about 99% sure that that is her car...

BTW, Welcome to ME Boost
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #6

Yeap that was Stolen's ride, she's a good friend of mine. We've got the dyno calibrated, and we got her the right numbers. I wanna say that she was very happy with the final #'s though I think she has alittle left in the car with some fine tuning.

Thanks to everyone for the Welcoming!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Welcome.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #8

Thanks JROC!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

« NEWBIE | Hey. »