hello from IL. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #1

Region: Illinois
hello from IL.

well, hello all. im driving a black 2006 V6 pony package manual around the belleville IL parts. as of mods at this time they involve a bbk cai, tb spacer, screamin demon coil pack, taylor street thunder wires and ngk spark plugs gapped at .065. jba shorty headers (been giving the car some idling issues) and a bassani dual exhaust kit with x-pipe. and a tune of course lol. I currently have the luxury of staring at my tlock and 3.73 gears and new bearing kit in my room for the past few months. Hoping i get that stuff finally put on at the end of this month lol. as for dyno results it was dynoed for the first time last month at 204 rwhp and 223 rwtq but was told it was running lean in the low end and rich in the high end. been through a couple revised tunes cause of some issues with the headers but never re dynoed yet.

as for pics well i got a couple i took when i got the new rims on as a test for my playstation vitas camera. mainly just pics of the rims lol. once i get the new painted emblems in hopefully by this friday ill break out the better camera lol. these rims are rather unique and probably not something you guys are used to seeing on a mustang lol. Once i found these i couldn't resist. thought about the all black version but i wanted the red stripes so i ended up getting the black with machined look. new rims | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

heres a pic of the side emblems im getting. should of had them last week but they sent me the wrong ones! and i had to wait a month to get these since they are painted as you order. Mustang Flame Red/Black Painted Side Emblems : Corvette accessories, Chevrolet Camaro parts, and Corvette parts at Action Auto Accessories, Automotive Accessories, Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, Charger, Camaro

As for myself I am 26, i spent 4 years in the marine corp, got out in 2008, im currently in college trying to learn to be an electrician. had my car since 2007, and currently have a nice dent in my driver side quarter panel no thanks to the snow back in january and the barrier on the side of the road! to say the least its staying off my insurance lol, which is why it is still there.
Ashsofthefallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Welcome!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Welcome
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome from Grayslake IL

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Where's Belleville at? Ive never heard of it
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:42 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome !
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Welcome from Indiana
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome! I'm right by there in O'fallon

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
Welcome from Grayslake IL

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Where's Belleville at? Ive never heard of it
It's outside of STL
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #8

Re: hello from IL.

Thanks for the welcome. Belleville is 20 minutes shy of downtown stl and 10 minutes shy of loveable east st louis lol. Ofallon eh? Your practically right down the road. I go to school in fairview at that vatterott place lol.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsofthefallen
Thanks for the welcome. Belleville is 20 minutes shy of downtown stl and 10 minutes shy of loveable east st louis lol. Ofallon eh? Your practically right down the road. I go to school in fairview at that vatterott place lol.
Yeah good to know there's mustang lovers nearby
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #10

Re: hello from IL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06REDF1RE View Post
Yeah good to know there's mustang lovers nearby
a whole lot of them from what ive seen lol. saw my first boss 302 driving around last week on sullivan drive. lucky person lol. maybe one day when i get into a good job i can retire this ol sixxer of mine.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings