Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Noob here

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Hi all, Wanna-be here I guess you'd say. I don't even own a mustang yet but I'm seriously planning on buying a Mustang GT coupe in the very near future. The Mustang appears to be the most bang for the buck, and has received a lot of accolades from reviews that I've seen. I test drove an '08 GT coupe not long ago. Sweet. Man, lots of classic karma there. Ford did a great job of honoring their own classic. I live in Missouri and work overseas. Anyway, I like the forum, lots of good info.

Remember, "Only dead fish go with the flow"

#4 ·
Well, good choice there! ;) Welcome to M.E.!

The GT is definitely my favorite car I've ever owned! I love it, it's so much fun. Definitely the best way to go! :) Enjoy the boards...

#7 ·
welcome. Test drive a good many different mustangs in your price range and get the one that work for you.

I would HIGHLY recommend driving a 03/04 mach 1 (305hp/320tq) for high to mid teens and takes good to mods, an 03/04 cobra(425hp/420tq) for mid/low 20s and takes AMAZING to mods, and a couple 05-08~ gts (320hp/3xxtq) and takes ok to mods and see which you like the most. i wouldnt buy a brand new one due to the massive amount of money you loose when you drive it off the lost. Most of the above can still be had with a warranty as well (ford warrantys are not good for much... once you start modding most wont do anything on your car)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.