Greeting from South Florida - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Greeting from South Florida

Hi there!
My name is Armando from Greenacres fl, I just recently purchased my dream car. A Ford Mustang GT!! A little background info about me this is my first time in a forum my good friend who owns an HHR (hey nobody's perfect... just kidding) told me to look into and see if there are any places like this and lord and behold here I am!! For the longest time I dreamed of owning a Mustang and since the first time drove on the highway with the top down and the feeling of that engine it made me feel like a rock star. Anywhoo within the last month i just got a 1996 Red 4.6 GT Convertible it was kept in great condition from the previous owner the paint still shines, the top is in Ok condition I say that because it's a tan top and it has little leaks here and there but minor and I'm thinking it might just be the weather stripping and it has little black specks on the tan top which i think i can get out with bleach (fungus possibly?) but it can be fixed without replacing the top. The interior is in great condition the tan leather is flawless the only major blemish is the steering wheel where the horn is there is some sun damage but again not a big deal. The engine is great the check engine comes on but I found out its a minor code (P1443) on which i found on here is not a big fix to-do. To me the car is perfect and I am really looking forward to see different ideas on what to do and advice for my mustang. So far i have started very slow on the car I've installed a viper alarm w/ auto start and just tinted the windows. But I hope to do more along the line. If you have any pieces of advice to give me for what mod should come first or anything I should look for I welcome it!! Thanks for your time and look forward to this new adventure!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	52311  

Gtmondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Welcome from north Fl - st augustine

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings